Olivia Palermo

She lost the weight and she's skinny again, yay :)
Btw, is it just me or she looks a little bit like Snejana? :hmm:

It's easier for her to achieve those type of legs as she's an apple shape, unlike hourglasses or pear shapes...

This is true, have you seen her bikini photos? she has absolutely no waist, and quite naturally too. Just the way some people are built- it often gives way to a nice pair of legs, though she has some nice tone in places. Much better than me at the moment but she's not inspirational in my view.

tumblr_mpr978jL2p1szei3zo1_500.jpg

She looks like she's gained weight? The Skinny Website just posted new pictures of her and her legs and arms are nowhere near as thin as they once were! http://theskinnywebsite.com/olivia-palermo-gets-coffee-walks-her-dog/

Those pictures are from yesterday.

Does anyone think she might be pregnant?

Yes, she's gained weight. She keeps having something with her iced drinks lately. She needs to go back to just drinking her iced lattes. Although she looks cute, I would have never imagined her to tie a jacket around her waist (I thought she'd be the jacket on the shoulder kind of girl).

Yes, she's gained weight. She keeps having something with her iced drinks lately. She needs to go back to just drinking her iced lattes. Although she looks cute, I would have never imagined her to tie a jacket around her waist (I thought she'd be the jacket on the shoulder kind of girl).

it's a dress, she wore it later that day for a screening :)
i do admire how she manages to take most of her looks from day to night, instead of just changing everything.
116567.jpg
116534.jpg

but yes she has gained, i was really surprised when I saw these photos because her upper thighs look horrible :(
abyOdyfj.jpg adtzThp6.jpg act4k4QE.jpg adpoBsj7.jpg acswD3GJ.jpg acqNaeX7.jpg

She looked like the kind of celebrity who would mantain forever and ever:p it almost seemed like the weight was natural. Almost. She probably had to work, but her frame was never an issue. Nobody made a fuss about it. She got away with being very very thin in a land of "TOO SKINNY! WASTING AWAY!".
I wonder why did she gain...

it's a dress, she wore it later that day for a screening :)
i do admire how she manages to take most of her looks from day to night, instead of just changing everything.
116567.jpg
116534.jpg

but yes she has gained, i was really surprised when I saw these photos because her upper thighs look horrible :(
abyOdyfj.jpg adtzThp6.jpg act4k4QE.jpg adpoBsj7.jpg acswD3GJ.jpg acqNaeX7.jpg

Oh it really looks like a jacket tied around her waist. I don't like that dress.
But her and Johannes look super cute together.

i might get flayed for this, but for once i don't understand what you guys have with her legs. yeah, she was skinnier, but i don't think she's looking that bad even if she gained. her legs still look pretty. just my 2c.

Reactions: 1 user
i might get flayed for this, but for once i don't understand what you guys have with her legs. yeah, she was skinnier, but i don't think she's looking that bad even if she gained. her legs still look pretty. just my 2c.

I *sortof* agree. While I certainly miss her old legs, and really don't like the idea of her gaining at all, I think she doesn't look terrible, and trust that eventually she will get back on track. She only looks to have gained about 5-7 lbs and thankfully her upper body still looks svelte and virtually fat-free. I bet as soon as she puts down the juices (coconut water, orange juice, etc.) and goes back to black coffee she'll drop the pounds again ;)

I *sortof* agree. While I certainly miss her old legs, and really don't like the idea of her gaining at all, I think she doesn't look terrible, and trust that eventually she will get back on track. She only looks to have gained about 5-7 lbs and thankfully her upper body still looks svelte and virtually fat-free. I bet as soon as she puts down the juices (coconut water, orange juice, etc.) and goes back to black coffee she'll drop the pounds again ;)

Hmm. I completely disagree. I'm actually surprised by the girls that love her legs, even when she was thinner her legs weren't all that great in my opinion. Her weight gain is noticeable all over. Her upper body is thinner but it's thin average now. However, her chest area back when she was thiern, her teeny tiny chest was great thinspo for me. I want her to go back to that and wear those tiny bikinis.

I def see a big difference in her legs. I loved her legs before. They might not have been bone- thin but they were thin and shapely. (Not shapely as in chubby, like some use that word).

There are some newer pictures of her from just a couple days ago. Looks about the same.