Olga Sherer

Olga for Vogue Rusia (Junuary 2013)
jewelry01-650x851.jpg

jewelry02-650x855.jpg

jewelry03-650x854.jpg

jewelry04-650x875.jpg

I love love love Olga. Her face always looks so relaxed and serene, and sometimes almost sleepy. It's such a contrast to models like Natasha Poly and Snejana, who always seem to look "edgy" on the runway (and whom I love as well). Olga and Vlada have the kindest faces, I think. I always wonder if their faces are an accurate reflection of their personality.

she is just too gorgeous. i love her.

this pic is always my favorite and i may have to make it my avatar or something.

Olga+Sherer+profile.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
anteprima s/s 13 campaign :luv:

138117-800w.jpg

138116-800w.jpg

138122-800w.jpg

138123-800w.jpg

138127-800w.jpg

Love her with blonde hair! She is so gorgeous and tiny! :luv: :kiss:

Her arms are honestly just a bit too tiny for my liking (I just get a bit freaked when the elbow pops out that much when arms are straight out), however those legs are awesome!

She reminds me a bit of Uma Thurman in the face, but way hotter.

I'm with you on the arm comment. Girls like Olga are amazing, and who wouldn't kill for those legs, but something about elbows poking out like that and the arm being so thin... There's a fine line between beautiful and elfin and looking like your arm is about to fall off.

One of the best arms I've seen. Not sure who's I like better vlada's or Olga's.

Her arms are honestly just a bit too tiny for my liking (I just get a bit freaked when the elbow pops out that much when arms are straight out), however those legs are awesome! She reminds me a bit of Uma Thurman in the face, but way hotter

I have to disagree, her arms are perfect, for me arms are incredibly important. Maybe, its because I've never had skinny skinny arms but I really love how the elbows pops like that, it looks elegant in my opinion. I can see that Uma Thurman thing too.

Don't get me wrong, I love thin, toned and healthy (and by healthy I do NOT mean something like Miss Upton, ugh) bodies with some nice muscle definition, but this picture is just a tad scary to me. I know you girls are going to tear me apart for saying this, but in this picture Olga looks too thin. It looks like her arm is about to snap in two! :wtf:

Don't get me wrong, I love thin, toned and healthy (and by healthy I do NOT mean something like Miss Upton, ugh) bodies with some nice muscle definition, but this picture is just a tad scary to me. I know you girls are going to tear me apart for saying this, but in this picture Olga looks too thin. It looks like her arm is about to snap in two! :wtf:

1303072148872.jpg

Reactions: 2 users