Olga Sherer

Her smile, her collarbones, that ice cream :drool:

AzHG9iLCMAAlmYj.jpg:large

I love Olga. She replied to me on Twitter once. Love how she makes time for her fans :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
What did you and she say?

I can't say, because of the risk of betraying my identity. Olga does not have a lot of followers (unfortunately), so you could easily find out who I am if tell what I tweeted exactly. In fact, it's probably easy to find out anyway :nervous: :wtf:
But I just tweeted her something nice, and she was kind enough to thank me. She answers fans all the time. She's so lovely :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
I can't say, because of the risk of betraying my identity. Olga does not have a lot of followers (unfortunately), so you could easily find out who I am if tell what I tweeted exactly. In fact, it's probably easy to find out anyway :nervous: :wtf:
But I just tweeted her something nice, and she was kind enough to thank me. She answers fans all the time. She's so lovely :luv:

No worries - I'm not on twitter so I didn't even realise it could give away who you are :facepalm:

If I had a reply like that I'd never wash my phone again :lol: If you ever talk to her again please pass on that I want to marry her, that I'm a nice girl from a good family and that my heart sighs in longing when I think about her beautiful eyes :)

Olga Sherer by Carter Smith for ELLE US, May 2010
I love the dresses she has here!!!
olga-sherer01.jpg

olga-sherer2.jpg

olga-sherer3.jpg

olga-sherer4.jpg

olga-sherer5.jpg

olga-sherer6.jpg

olga-sherer7.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
No worries - I'm not on twitter so I didn't even realise it could give away who you are :facepalm:

If I had a reply like that I'd never wash my phone again :lol: If you ever talk to her again please pass on that I want to marry her, that I'm a nice girl from a good family and that my heart sighs in longing when I think about her beautiful eyes :)

:lol::lol::lol:
I shall pass it on.

Wow, she's got such a unique and versatile look!
I feel like she's a cross between Tilda Swinton and Rooney Mara.. :hmm:
This is a brilliant combination, I think. ;)

Beautiful Olga :)

w98y1d.jpg

2afivih.jpg

Recent: Olga is now a Blonde :) and looks just as gorgeous, if not better :luv:
A5Ru-xkCIAAzGQ0.jpg:large