Olga Sherer

One of the best arms I've seen. Not sure who's I like better vlada's or Olga's.

I have to disagree, her arms are perfect, for me arms are incredibly important. Maybe, its because I've never had skinny skinny arms but I really love how the elbows pops like that, it looks elegant in my opinion. I can see that Uma Thurman thing too.

This!

tumblr_mlq5bmLZm01qdcbyko1_500.jpg

She is so stunning, she looks very regal & elegant

Olga's my background on my ipad and literally like 4 people asked me who she was today. Silly people :sneaky:

//Right click // Save image as.. //thinspo folder

:luv:

DITTO. I usually don't save that many pictures of supermodels because aspiring to look like one when I'm waaay shorter just makes me depressed. But Olga is so so gorgeous I just saved a whole bunch of her photos.... :oops:

I love Olga as she is such a rare and underated beauty PLUS she is one of the skinniest out there. That combination is why I always lurk here.

Her weight never seems to fluctuate, she's such a good girl, and a total babe! :luv:

Dansk_SS2013_001.jpg

578505_492514057463638_1032196385_n.jpg

image.jpg

aristocrazy_detalles_50440916_320x480.jpg

adz68FeN.jpg
abcoMg4i.jpg
acffYTb3.jpg
10gmhxx.jpg

A bit late, but she was drop dead gorgeous in Madrid!! She deserves more attention :luv:

Reactions: 2 users
hmmmm, I don't like her arms in that blue dress photos (weird lighting b/c we know SHE didn't gain!), but other than that she is perfect. Well, except for that weird upturn in her clavicle which I don't love, but that is her ONLY flaw in my book!

Gorgeous as a blonde too
tumblr_mmbba8wJHq1qij1m2o1_1280.jpg

She is one of my favorites. She is just so lovely.
I loveee her as a redhead but the more I see I keep thinking she is stunning as a blonde too and WOW I adore her in this photo. :luv: Or well, any photo. Every shot of her is proof that discipline is worth it!

She deserves a fragrance contract!!!