Olga Sherer

Is it just me or do her eyes stare into the depths of your soul? Olga has to be one of my ultimate thinspo models. This is not only because of her stunningly slim body, but also because of her beauty and grace.

Reactions: 1 user
Here's a little Olga spam so all us (aspiring) skinnies stay good today :)
olga.jpg

olga_sherer2.jpg

photo_mid_def_2126351.jpg

601667653907210122537lore6.jpg

photomiddef3217542.jpg

20030_10.jpg

Her shoulders/collar bones are absolutely amazing :luv::luv:

Reactions: 1 users
This is one of my favorite campaigns ever. I love when art and fashion coincide, and obviously the casting was perfect since Olga looks like she belongs in a painting.

Lanvin
l-f0JM44xzs0kTy7Ya.jpg
l-WpRwEs9Z7lWCCW8x.jpg
yA3I8JN.jpg

olhZKPf.jpg

l-vve0NdPKoBdRoced.jpg
l-gDxUGdvVFyDUAHXe.jpg

you can see her hipbones through her dress , i love her she is such a beauty, inside and outside

tumblr_mnezfjelJQ1qij1m2o1_500.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
OHHHHHH! I'm gonna start carrying her photo in my wallet for a reminder to be good & just to have something pretty & ethereal to gaze at during the day! I'm 100% serious. I never joke about Olga!:luv:

wow, Olga has a body to die for. She is so delicate.

Thanks for posting all these wonderful pics, I could easily save them all.

omg, I cannot get enough of her! (Have I said that already, numerous times on this thread?!)

I notice she really loves her Chanel bag......I want....hmm, should I or shouldn't I. Maybe it's only b/c Olga is carrying it, it looks so lovely!

I absolutely adore Olga. I think she's so beautiful! I love her lovely bony body. Her face is gorgeous too. She makes me think of what Mischa Barton would look like if she would take better care of herself.

She is absolutely perfect!!! Something about her face reminds me of Christina Hendricks (though of course her body is the total opposite and her face is much more defined).