Nathan (fka Natalie) Westling

serpentine

Rookie
Reaction score
Nathan (fka Natalie) just posted this photo, along with the below CNN article, discussing his transition. I loved his work the past few years as Natalie, but I am so happy that he feels comfortable enough to publicly be himself now.

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 10.22.45 AM.png
(from Nathan Westling's Instagram, photo by Collier Schorr Studio)

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/nathan-westling-transgender-model/index.html

from the article:

"But by last April, his priorities had shifted from his career to himself. After a decade spent receiving therapy and medication for depression, anxiety and anger issues, he finally decided to address what he'd always known to be the underlying problem. To do so, he decamped from his base in New York to Los Angeles to begin transitioning from life as Natalie to life as Nathan."

proseccoprincess

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Nathan (fka Natalie) just posted this photo, along with the below CNN article, discussing his transition. I loved his work the past few years as Natalie, but I am so happy that he feels comfortable enough to publicly be himself now.

View attachment 54252
(from Nathan Westling's Instagram, photo by Collier Schorr Studio)

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/nathan-westling-transgender-model/index.html

from the article:

"But by last April, his priorities had shifted from his career to himself. After a decade spent receiving therapy and medication for depression, anxiety and anger issues, he finally decided to address what he'd always known to be the underlying problem. To do so, he decamped from his base in New York to Los Angeles to begin transitioning from life as Natalie to life as Nathan."
Should we change the name of this thread to "Natalie/Nathan Westling" (just for the sake of being up-to-date)?

gracilis

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Nathan always struck me as someone with moxie so I am not surprised he's taken the risk. Of course, living one's life as someone else is a massive burden and relief from that burden becomes a necessary respite, career be damned. I am nothing but happy for him.

Per the CNN article, he'll be on the cover of a major fashion magazine next month which I'll be eager to see.

luciole

Super Star
Reaction score
To be honest, when I saw the post, my first thought was “wow, did Natalie’s twin brother have his modeling debut?” just to realize the dapper man in the photo was Natalie. I’m honestly so happy for him. I always thought he looked a bit dead inside so this definitely explains that vibe. He looks absolutely amazing and I’m excited to see where he goes from here. :woot:

stargirl

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Wanted to fuck her then... still want to fuck him now :ijizzed:

He’s already a super convincing male after what? Six months? Not that it matters but wow. I’m so so happy for him, I always got the vibe she (he?) was unhappy as a female and if this is what he feels comfortable identifying as then fucking go for it Nathan. The Male Thinspo thread is about to get even hotter :slutboobs:

FailedSupermodel

Rising Star
Reaction score
i cant wait to see what he looks like after he fully transitions. looking forward to adding him to the male model thinspo thread :kiss:

stargirl

Grand Dame
Reaction score
He looks amazing. I’m surprised at how convincing he is as a male too? Normally I feel that trans people risk looking too similar to their previous gender, but Nathan could persuade me he was born male any day. I agree with the name change, it seems disrespectful to keep it as Natalie when it’s no longer his name. Moderators? :kiss:

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
Reaction score
Please tag me and @bingeonvogue (like @sentier did) if you need something. We don't read every post ;), especially since we've been very busy and slacking on our SG duties the past couple months. :flower:
:shame:

Sorry girls school and new guy have kept me inordinately busy but also at my lowest weight ever and am going to have a proper SGF session soon. :twisted: