Nathan (fka Natalie) Westling

I don't know if adorable is quite the right word, but her with her cats recently :luvluv:

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Little spam because I missed this angel
28434946_181350412482453_973568180041547776_n.jpg

LV FW 2018
NAT_KIM_0735.jpg

LV SS18 Paris
BRaNFHFX_o.jpg

KQLBx8OI_o.jpg

Vogue UK
bzM50Uo1_o.jpg

T Magazine February 2018
3MadT8AL_o.jpg

gxjHLp39_o.jpg

Re-Edition FW 2017-18

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
For Peacebird SS19 and Anna Sui SS19. I love her presence on the runway and her upper body is looking amazing but I wish they hadn't covered up her legs in both of these shows!
Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 1.04.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 1.05.37 AM.png

Throwback to Marc Jacobs Fall '17- her legs are a dream
Natalie+Westling+Marc+Jacobs+Fall+2017+Show+SP_E3pG6frEl.jpg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 4 users
Nathan (fka Natalie) just posted this photo, along with the below CNN article, discussing his transition. I loved his work the past few years as Natalie, but I am so happy that he feels comfortable enough to publicly be himself now.

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 10.22.45 AM.png

(from Nathan Westling's Instagram, photo by Collier Schorr Studio)

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/nathan-westling-transgender-model/index.html

from the article:

"But by last April, his priorities had shifted from his career to himself. After a decade spent receiving therapy and medication for depression, anxiety and anger issues, he finally decided to address what he'd always known to be the underlying problem. To do so, he decamped from his base in New York to Los Angeles to begin transitioning from life as Natalie to life as Nathan."

• Love
  • WTF
Reactions: 22 users
Nathan (fka Natalie) just posted this photo, along with the below CNN article, discussing his transition. I loved his work the past few years as Natalie, but I am so happy that he feels comfortable enough to publicly be himself now.

View attachment 54252
(from Nathan Westling's Instagram, photo by Collier Schorr Studio)

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/nathan-westling-transgender-model/index.html

from the article:

"But by last April, his priorities had shifted from his career to himself. After a decade spent receiving therapy and medication for depression, anxiety and anger issues, he finally decided to address what he'd always known to be the underlying problem. To do so, he decamped from his base in New York to Los Angeles to begin transitioning from life as Natalie to life as Nathan."
Should we change the name of this thread to "Natalie/Nathan Westling" (just for the sake of being up-to-date)?

• Agree
Reactions: 15 users
Congrats to him. Always saw a sadness in Natalie and there were many obvious issues along the years. Cheers to Nathan living his truth and best life

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Nathan always struck me as someone with moxie so I am not surprised he's taken the risk. Of course, living one's life as someone else is a massive burden and relief from that burden becomes a necessary respite, career be damned. I am nothing but happy for him.

Per the CNN article, he'll be on the cover of a major fashion magazine next month which I'll be eager to see.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
To be honest, when I saw the post, my first thought was “wow, did Natalie’s twin brother have his modeling debut?” just to realize the dapper man in the photo was Natalie. I’m honestly so happy for him. I always thought he looked a bit dead inside so this definitely explains that vibe. He looks absolutely amazing and I’m excited to see where he goes from here. :woot:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Wanted to fuck her then... still want to fuck him now :ijizzed:

He’s already a super convincing male after what? Six months? Not that it matters but wow. I’m so so happy for him, I always got the vibe she (he?) was unhappy as a female and if this is what he feels comfortable identifying as then fucking go for it Nathan. The Male Thinspo thread is about to get even hotter :slutboobs:

• Agree
  • Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
i cant wait to see what he looks like after he fully transitions. looking forward to adding him to the male model thinspo thread :kiss:

He looks amazing. I’m surprised at how convincing he is as a male too? Normally I feel that trans people risk looking too similar to their previous gender, but Nathan could persuade me he was born male any day. I agree with the name change, it seems disrespectful to keep it as Natalie when it’s no longer his name. Moderators? :kiss:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Please tag me and @bingeonvogue (like @sentier did) if you need something. We don't read every post ;), especially since we've been very busy and slacking on our SG duties the past couple months. :flower:
:shame:

Sorry girls school and new guy have kept me inordinately busy but also at my lowest weight ever and am going to have a proper SGF session soon. :twisted:

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 12 users