• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Nathan (fka Natalie) Westling

Super Star
Hate her on the runway but she is better in photos. Nice body too.

esharpe59

Rookie
She has a nice body but I noticed her last season and she walks like a man on the runway.
And I don't understand why her agency got her to dye her hair...

I'm not a fan

Super Star

I'm not a fan
She looks ridiculous with bright red hair :wtf: I don't understand why any designer or magazine would hire her with that hair color.

L

Lana

those tiny arms and legs:luv: But have to agree about the hair. Its a shame, her natural hair was lovely

Remedios

Rising Star
She looks ridiculous with bright red hair :wtf: I don't understand why any designer or magazine would hire her with that hair color.
I guess is some sort of attempt to create an edgy and easily recognizable image for her? The thing with unnatural hair colors is that they are really hard to pull off, and on most people they just look odd or awkward (which I think is the case with Natalie here). That garish, orangey red doesn't suit her at all. In case she really wants to go with the wild hair color, maybe a different shade, like dark magenta or burgundy would look a little less WTF.

I'm thinking something like this:

I think it would make a nice contrast with her green eyes.

supernøva

Rising Star
Why does she have to look so angry on all the pictures? And lack of eyebrows is a no-go too. I can't say I like her looks (except for the pictures where she actually has eyebrows).

pixiedingo

Rookie
She would be 10x better in my opinion if she would just stop. hunching. over. She just looks like a skulking kid when she does that.

amincer

Worker Bee
She would be 10x better in my opinion if she would just stop. hunching. over. She just looks like a skulking kid when she does that.
agreed, good posture goes a long way. She also looks 100% better with eyebrows. :run:

Lucie

Rookie
She looks very young... Being a teacher I almost feel a need to give her homework. And yes, to sit up straight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Star
Couple of editorials with Nastya Sten. They make a good pair.

LEGS :bow:

Super Star
I love this editorial

I think the red hair looked good at Anna Sui because it fits the designer's aesthetic well.

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Hmm, I'm going to assume it was for a job. Her agency would have then taken and sent out a few updated digitals and perhaps a few other clients requested her with the red hair, or perhaps the initial job was ongoing so required her hair to remain red for a short period of time. I don't doubt they returned it to a natural hue as soon as the required time had passed.

pterodactyl

Super Star
She actually looks gorgeous when she's classed up! I can see her being used/marketed in the teenage or younger hipster market though (barf....sorry) but she actually photographs very nicely in the more elegant shoots, such as shown in the #3 &#19 posts above (IMHO). Her comp cards make her look prepubescent though...maybe intentionally I suppose.