Nathan (fka Natalie) Westling

Super Star
May 11, 2012
Hate her on the runway but she is better in photos. Nice body too.

inyqjzv.jpg

i4QmLjp.jpg

yGnB2ZQ.jpg

acmS4u5a.jpg

21_Natalie.jpg

kZC7buSl.png
dYWiBBQl.jpg

TKcKrDkl.jpg
YADO6pgl.jpg

8ATHjNKl.jpg

She has a nice body but I noticed her last season and she walks like a man on the runway.
And I don't understand why her agency got her to dye her hair...

1601122_644320228961783_1344366628_n_1105299666.jpg

tumblr_n1k8trj_KJE1rfevw1o1_1280_419330027.jpg

I'm not a fan

I'm not a fan

She looks ridiculous with bright red hair :wtf: I don't understand why any designer or magazine would hire her with that hair color.

those tiny arms and legs:luv: But have to agree about the hair. Its a shame, her natural hair was lovely

She looks ridiculous with bright red hair :wtf: I don't understand why any designer or magazine would hire her with that hair color.

I guess is some sort of attempt to create an edgy and easily recognizable image for her? The thing with unnatural hair colors is that they are really hard to pull off, and on most people they just look odd or awkward (which I think is the case with Natalie here). That garish, orangey red doesn't suit her at all. In case she really wants to go with the wild hair color, maybe a different shade, like dark magenta or burgundy would look a little less WTF.

I'm thinking something like this:

60c6aa7840cdd68680d724b24edb60d5.jpg

I think it would make a nice contrast with her green eyes.

Why does she have to look so angry on all the pictures? And lack of eyebrows is a no-go too. I can't say I like her looks (except for the pictures where she actually has eyebrows).

She would be 10x better in my opinion if she would just stop. hunching. over. She just looks like a skulking kid when she does that.

She would be 10x better in my opinion if she would just stop. hunching. over. She just looks like a skulking kid when she does that.

agreed, good posture goes a long way. She also looks 100% better with eyebrows. :run:

She looks very young... Being a teacher I almost feel a need to give her homework. And yes, to sit up straight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I love the hunching. That 'sulky child' angle is what's going to book her jobs. It suits her look to a T.

Reactions: 1 user
It's refreshing to see a skinny model :)
All these new faces have been so blah lately. (body wise)

Reactions: 1 users
Couple of editorials with Nastya Sten. They make a good pair.

kcfpXBF.jpg

urX5MC9.jpg

fGBiHNc.jpg

LEGS :bow:
Yqz51x3.jpg

RdKHGPZl.jpg

I love this editorial

lmGgryQ.jpg

ZEgEngo.jpg

HkaexAp.jpg

I5gyNcD.jpg

sjD9qvN.jpg
YJ4SyCp.jpg
YtRxwF6.jpg

I think the red hair looked good at Anna Sui because it fits the designer's aesthetic well.
JlTBnxSl.jpg
EHx9TGil.jpg
l3AkLDgl.jpg

Hmm, I'm going to assume it was for a job. Her agency would have then taken and sent out a few updated digitals and perhaps a few other clients requested her with the red hair, or perhaps the initial job was ongoing so required her hair to remain red for a short period of time. I don't doubt they returned it to a natural hue as soon as the required time had passed.

She actually looks gorgeous when she's classed up! I can see her being used/marketed in the teenage or younger hipster market though (barf....sorry) but she actually photographs very nicely in the more elegant shoots, such as shown in the #3 &#19 posts above (IMHO). Her comp cards make her look prepubescent though...maybe intentionally I suppose.