Nathan (fka Natalie) Westling

My god, for the first 75% of photos posted here she demonstrated no range to speak of, always the same expression, only with the puppet strings moved around a bit to position her limbs differently. Always the same face. The first ed with some hair flicking leaves me imagining the photographer crying out, "Oh for crying out loud, just move a little! Prove you have a pulse!"

My god, for the first 75% of photos posted here she demonstrated no range to speak of, always the same expression, only with the puppet strings moved around a bit to position her limbs differently. Always the same face. The first ed with some hair flicking leaves me imagining the photographer crying out, "Oh for crying out loud, just move a little! Prove you have a pulse!"

This one is brilliant though
image.jpg

YES - it's like the 'theme' editorials give her a reason to come out of her shell and reveal some emotion and spark! I have seen that ed only last week and loved it for the energy, yet didn't even recognise Natalie as the star when I saw the first few posts here. Hopefully she begins to loosen up and come to life.

^^^Ohhh my, I like her but she looks like a drunk man trying to pose as a woman… :busted:

^^^Ohhh my, I like her but she looks like a drunk man trying to pose as a woman… :busted:
I like her in editorials too, but the walk... well, it needs some work. :facepalm:

I just snorted lemonade all over my keyboard! Did they not make this girl walk at castings??! She looks as though she became so nervous before the show that she shat herself! :spitlaugh:
:lol: I have always assumed that the models had to walk for each designer before the show but maybe a VIP can shed more light on the situation?

Great legs. She still walks like a zombie though.
Screen Shot 2015-09-26 at 1.10.19 PM.png

by Monica F

• Love
Reactions: 1 user