Models next to people...

Maartje and friends. The arm comparison is astonishing.

image.jpeg

Reactions: 6 users
Spotted today in NYC - Tara Reid next to an unfortunate (young) woman right behind her. I know Tara's not a model, but the difference between the 2 of them is SOOO worthy of this thread. Check it:

FFN_vcv_52124682.jpg

FFN_vcv_52124685.jpg

Spotted today in NYC - Tara Reid next to an unfortunate (young) woman right behind her. I know Tara's not a model, but the difference between the 2 of them is SOOO worthy of this thread. Check it:

FFN_vcv_52124682.jpg

FFN_vcv_52124685.jpg

I agree the comparison is unflattering, but Tara should not wear such a low-cut top.

Reactions: 1 user

FFN_vcv_52124682.jpg

FFN_vcv_52124685.jpg
Isn't Maxim that men's magazine with all the hot bitches...? Kinda surprised they would make shirts in that size...

Isn't Maxim that men's magazine with all the hot bitches...? Kinda surprised they would make shirts in that size...
is it bad i find her like kind of grossly thin? I don't know if it's actually her size, or just how worn she looks, but she looks really unwell and I never want to aspire to be that way....

Reactions: 3 users
is it bad i find her like kind of grossly thin? I don't know if it's actually her size, or just how worn she looks, but she looks really unwell and I never want to aspire to be that way....
I feel that way too. I think it's a combo of the boobs and the leathery skin that looks a little less polished and a little more haggard.

Her weight is fine (with me at least), it's just that her skin is terrible. Is she a smoker? Or maybe dehydration, she's all dried up like a raisin.
And her blush looks like it was done by a mortician, not a makeup artist. She definitely looks sick, or haggard.

Reactions: 1 users
Girl needs a breast lift.

She probably won't ever get another boob job because the last one was sooooo botched.

Her weight is fine (with me at least), it's just that her skin is terrible. Is she a smoker? Or maybe dehydration, she's all dried up like a raisin.
And her blush looks like it was done by a mortician, not a makeup artist. She definitely looks sick, or haggard.

Yes to her being a smoker. I also feel inclined to believe that she was a hard partier. I know she dated one of the men from Infected Mushroom and followed them as they toured. They were definitely a band whose concerts have plenty of drugs to partake in (not that if know if the men stay sober or whatever...I just know that they're there at the shows). Although I could be wrong because I know her ex trained as a classical musician and is from Israel.

Link to some of Infected Mushroom's music if you want an idea of what I'm talking about.

She probably won't ever get another boob job because the last one was sooooo botched.

Yes to her being a smoker. I also feel inclined to believe that she was a hard partier. I know she dated one of the men from Infected Mushroom and followed them as they toured. They were definitely a band whose concerts have plenty of drugs to partake in (not that if know if the men stay sober or whatever...I just know that they're there at the shows). Although I could be wrong because I know her ex trained as a classical musician and is from Israel.

Link to some of Infected Mushroom's music if you want an idea of what I'm talking about.

Botched boob jobs can be unbotched though. I see what you mean though.

Compare Rianne Van Rompaey's legs to those of the girl in the bikini behind her.

Reactions: 1 users
I guess I find it repulsive too because her skin looks way older plus everything is "melting down" like in a Dali painting.

This portly girl in the peach shirt in the middle...I would feel so badly about myself if I looked like that and had/got to work with models. At least she's trying to pose, I guess.
image.jpeg