Models next to people...

Alessandra Ambrosio and Kate Bosworth. I'm not sure who looks more like a model though.
IMG_0680.JPG

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Super-flattering on Taylor bc she blends into the wall (and her thighs aren't showing)...and really unflattering on Sasha, with the saggy boobs and slouching like she's pregnant. It's lucky for Sasha her thighs aren't showing either...

Super-flattering on Taylor bc she blends into the wall (and her thighs aren't showing)...and really unflattering on Sasha, with the saggy boobs and slouching like she's pregnant. It's lucky for Sasha her thighs aren't showing either...

Really thoughtful of Sasha to pick a picture where it's not flattering for herself but flattering for Taylor- don't you think?Especially given the contrast of realities. So not like the women out there who only care about pics that are flattering for themselves regardless of their company.

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
Okay I'll admit these jokes might be getting old, but I just had to...
dKca8Q9.png

Anastasia Chekry
Z97v4Q2.png

Madeleine Knighton

Reactions: 2 users
is it bad i find her like kind of grossly thin? I don't know if it's actually her size, or just how worn she looks, but she looks really unwell and I never want to aspire to be that way....

She might be "thin" but the effects of years of abusing her body with drugs, alcohol, and lack of nutrition is really catching up with her these days ... not that she was ever a gem or anything. She definitely needs augmentation.

Random thought, but the girl on the left has cute facial features for a non-model. Yes, not everyone has to adhere to the skinny aesthetic, but damn lately I just feel like all I see is wasted potential.
It's hard to see potential when it looks like someone's face is straining at the seems. She just looks so... bloated.

It's hard to see potential when it looks like someone's face is straining at the seems. She just looks so... bloated.

Haha, touche! I definitely let my imagination run wild with this one so I wouldn't be surprised if I am completely off on what her features might look like. I just get irritated easily by heavy people (I'm a bitch) and automatically try to de-bloat them in my head.

Haha, touche! I definitely let my imagination run wild with this one so I wouldn't be surprised if I am completely off on what her features might look like. I just get irritated easily by heavy people (I'm a bitch) and automatically try to de-bloat them in my head.
No sweetheart, if you were a bitch you'd be unapologetic about calling her the fat sow that she ;)