Models next to people...

Anyone would look like trash next to Stella's legs.
On a related leg note, it looks like Shanina stumbled into some bad lighting...

That photo is tagged as Chanel Iman though. And that's who I think you would get confused for Shanina Shaik. Am I being dense as hell and you're seeing something I'm not?

(And personally I think Shanina Shaik has considerably worse legs than Chanel Iman here. I'm so confused)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
That photo is tagged as Chanel Iman though. And that's who I think you would get confused for Shanina Shaik. Am I being dense as hell and you're seeing something I'm not?

(And personally I think Shanina Shaik has considerably worse legs than Chanel Iman here. I'm so confused)
Oh, that's totally Chanel! I thought it was Shanina. That's an unfortunate resemblance for Chanel. Either way, she looks kind of sad next to Jourdan's legs.

Stolen from Valery's thread:
5dEnTA4.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
Oh, that's totally Chanel! I thought it was Shanina. That's an unfortunate resemblance for Chanel. Either way, she looks kind of sad next to Jourdan's legs.
Jourdan had always been physically blessed. Mentally.. not so much. :whistling: God is fair.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Second from left is Dev Windsor. She's looking ok, she's playing the model in this shot. The girl on the left is Rachel Hilbert. She's looking so soft and pudgy even for VS standards. This is what giving up looks like. :eek:
IMG_1694.jpg

• Gross
  • Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Second from left is Dev Windsor. She's looking ok, she's playing the model in this shot. The girl on the left is Rachel Hilbert. She's looking so soft and pudgy even for VS standards. This is what giving up looks like. :eek:
View attachment 15638
I don't understand how VS still keeps her on?? It's not like she has this gorgeous face to make up for it either

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I don't understand how VS still keeps her on?? It's not like she has this gorgeous face to make up for it either
I've heard that VS models are chosen, mostly, by how likable they are to average women (customers of VS).

My guess is that this may just be the beginning of us seeing lumpy Angels. :( Curvy, "sexy" is one thing, but come on...

Obviously the woman on the left is nowhere near model size, but the face of the woman on the bike says a thousand words.

4c7b00af9a800.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
I know this is different (and a bit outdated) but Cindy posted this on Instagram the other day for the NBA finals and I thought the contrast between them was so surreal.
cindy.png

• Disagree
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
From Marjan's Instagram. Her legs are smaller than the other girl's arm
marjan.PNG

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 11 users