Models next to people...

0ECEE2D500000514-3313596-image-a-58_1447242142430.jpg

Jourdan and Karlie with some fans

Reactions: 4 users
From zhenya's Instagram account. Her friend I think is actually a model as well, but she should've known better than to pose in the same picture
image.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
From zhenya's Instagram account. Her friend I think is actually a model as well, but she should've known better than to pose in the same picture

Yes her friend is a model too, seems pretty short. I think she looks okay compared to such a Gazelle like Zhenya is.

The proportions make such a difference. Zhenya's long legs really make her look more elegant comparatively.

Must be your phone then ? On computer everything looks clear + her knees ARE sharp.

Maybe, but I don't think she has knees that when bent are a perfect 90 degree! She also posted this, and it looks like something took a bite out of her leg (right below her knee on the right)

But I am definitely ok to be in the wrong here

Maybe, but I don't think she has knees that when bent are a perfect 90 degree! She also posted this, and it looks like something took a bite out of her leg (right below her knee on the right)

I think that 'bite' look is just that you can see her muscle in the shadow/background so it makes it look as though part of her knee is missing, when it's actually just her calf. Probably because her foot is forward and her knee isn't so she's putting some torque in her leg to get it to twist like that (does that make sense?)

Reactions: 1 users

Actually that one looks more obviously edited than the one @Peonies posted. @sabine is a better one to ask but the edge of her right thigh (our left), the sky looks :sneaky:

Reactions: 1 user
Actually that one looks more obviously edited than the one @Peonies posted. @sabine is a better one to ask but the edge of her right thigh (our left), the sky looks :sneaky:
This is definitely going to come off as naive, but why would she take the time to edit that? This is something I don't understand about people who photoshop their photos

sHM7ctU8.jpg

Even half naked, having shoveled all that money at her career and "reconstructive" operations, can't hold a candle to Emmy.

Ugh, wonder which girl actually earned her modeling career?? So hard to tell. Obvs Kendall is being unfairly bullied!

:mclap:

sHM7ctU8.jpg

Even half naked, having shoveled all that money at her career and "reconstructive" operations, can't hold a candle to Emmy.

Ugh, wonder which girl actually earned her modeling career?? So hard to tell. Obvs Kendall is being unfairly bullied!

:mclap:
Her body is so damn average/skinnyfat, why do they have to put her in that outfit?

Reactions: 1 user