Models next to people...

She's the one with the plainest dress and the plainest shoes, yet still by far the most eye-catching among these girls. That's what skinny does.
Love your comment! New motivation for today.. I'm about to have lunch right now and I'm happy I've read your comment before eating.. (Don't know how to click "like it"... Sorry!!!)

Reactions: 1 user
She's the one with the plainest dress and the plainest shoes, yet still by far the most eye-catching among these girls. That's what skinny does.
Agree with you on her being the most eye catching, but they are all dressed equally terrible/plain.

Reactions: 1 users
Agree with you on her being the most eye catching, but they are all dressed equally terrible/plain.

True, I just felt that the other girls seemed to try a lot harder with their choice of dresses to look good/outstanding (more details etc.). I agree with you about ALL of them being dressed terribly, including Agnes unfortunately.

12717778_1135878999776312_5277961823121827896_n.jpg

Rihanna has never been skinny or even thin in my memory so I'm just confused by this
Imo, Rihanna has a beautiful face, sometimes beautiful style and a beautiful voice. Idk, I like the "bad girl" vibe and when comes to judge her I'm not focused on her weight. Or her huge thighs. Lol
(Same with Beyonce)

Imo, Rihanna has a beautiful face, sometimes beautiful style and a beautiful voice. Idk, I like the "bad girl" vibe and when comes to judge her I'm not focused on her weight. Or her huge thighs. Lol
(Same with Beyonce)

I think she has a beautiful face as well, I more meant the 'no. no. god no.' comment was what was confusing me