Model Eat!

Idk if this is posted before.. But I love the honesty of hers!
image.jpg

I love how she clearly picked apart the burger and just ate some of the meat and egg and didn't touch the fries, bun, etc. finally some honesty lol

On tFS someone actually sat next to Kate Moss at a restaurant (it had long bench seating where you sit next to randoms). Kate apparently ordered a burger (no mention of fries) and ate the entire thing except the bun.
It likely had the same ingredients - meat, lettuce, tomato, onions (maybe eggs?). It explains how she maintains her shape despite constantly going to new restaurants.

On tFS someone actually sat next to Kate Moss at a restaurant (it had long bench seating where you sit next to randoms). Kate apparently ordered a burger (no mention of fries) and ate the entire thing except the bun.
It likely had the same ingredients - meat, lettuce, tomato, onions (maybe eggs?). It explains how she maintains her shape despite constantly going to new restaurants.

That makes sense -- it's a trick I use myself when I order a burger. And I always swap salad for fries!

Found these old vintage photos of Twiggy eating cantaloupe, and Audrey, avoiding eating altogether and feeding cake :lol: (so yeah Audrey's not a model but it's still rather funny/inspiring)

be020185.nocrop.w840.h1330.2x.jpg

u1322975inp.nocrop.w840.h1330.2x.jpg

She puts on a good show! She's so skinny there's no way she would eat junk regularly and maintain her weight. That slice of pizza is probably followed by a low cal dinner, or nothing.