Model Eat!

This is "model don´t eat"
DtTq57k.jpg
That picture is hilarious. I want one of those signs for my refrigerator.

Reactions: 1 user
idk why, but that makes me kind of sad....like having seared tuna doesn't seem that "bad" or "guilty" to me in any way; it's pure protein. Anyways, maybe i'm too sensitive bc marine has had issues in the past

Pure protein & that's great but she (rightfully) got a lot of shit from her agency last yr after she gained, so her mentality is hopefully now that all intake, even good food, needs to be justified or thought about. Maybe seems sad, but if she were on my board it is exactly how I want her to think, nothing goes in your mouth without thought - no mindless eating. Sorry but it's her paycheck and mine and thinking that way can help avoid what happened before. Glad she got a second chance and is doing good.

Reactions: 11 users
Pure protein & that's great but she (rightfully) got a lot of shit from her agency last yr after she gained, so her mentality is hopefully now that all intake, even good food, needs to be justified or thought about. Maybe seems sad, but if she were on my board it is exactly how I want her to think, nothing goes in your mouth without thought - no mindless eating. Sorry but it's her paycheck and mine and thinking that way can help avoid what happened before. Glad she got a second chance and is doing good.

Rather late, but I really, really like this comment. No, you don't want your entire life to revolve around food, but regulating everything you eat, even the healthy stuff, is a good mentality to have when you're a skinny. It's so easy to try to justify eating more just because it's healthy, or whatever; food is food- they're still calories, no matter how you look at it. How many normal to overweight people do we know that complain about not knowing why they're as big as they are, since they 'only eat healthy food!' :nopity:

Reactions: 3 users
Wow... I know models eat and it's not like seeing a fricking unicorn (I mean most media platforms fly off their rocket when they get a snap of these girls eating) but this is something else!!.
I can smell the desperation from here.
Hahaha!

Reactions: 1 user