Model Eat!

10691833_702319356528050_1211372351_n.jpg

LOLOL

If she did bite it, I want to know the brand of the lipstick.
I don't think she did either. In fact, I don't even think its hers but the guy's that's pointing at the camera, because he doesn't seem to have one, unlike the others. Everyone's laughing and she's posing with it, it seems like she said 'give it to me let's pretend I'm eating lol'. I over analysed it oops. Anyway, she didn't eat that for sure :p

Reactions: 1 user
I don't think she did either. In fact, I don't even think its hers but the guy's that's pointing at the camera, because he doesn't seem to have one, unlike the others. Everyone's laughing and she's posing with it, it seems like she said 'give it to me let's pretend I'm eating lol'. I over analysed it oops. Anyway, she didn't eat that for sure :p

glad I wasn't the only one :)

Only a few bites from the bagel? Come on girls you can do better than that :p

I love that here that's considered "a few bites", whereas on thisisthinprivelege they'd say that she hadn't even taken a proper bite, just nibbled a bit. It's interesting to look at what different people consider a mouthful. I've seen my super-skinny friend who "can't gain weight" spend an hour and a half eating a piece of toast. Definitely makes me want to eat my food more daintily.