Model Eat!

eat3_zps70ae4a6b.png

Good girl, don't let it get in :smash:

Kasia Struss!

come on this is impossible, the girl in the picture with the grape ? I don't get it she just doesn't look like Kasia Struss at all. Is it because the pic is blured ? Also she looks large in it whereas I know she's a stick !

:)

come on this is impossible, the girl in the picture with the grape ? I don't get it she just doesn't look like Kasia Struss at all. Is it because the pic is blured ? Also she looks large in it whereas I know she's a stick !

:)

No, that is Behati Prinsloo :)

come on this is impossible, the girl in the picture with the grape ? I don't get it she just doesn't look like Kasia Struss at all. Is it because the pic is blured ? Also she looks large in it whereas I know she's a stick ! :)
Haha sorry, I was on my phone, I didn't see the pic very clearly :oops:

Not sure if anyone mentioned this before but here's Jourdan Dunn on her cooking show "well dunn with Jourdan Dunn". I am mesmerized by how thin her arms look. Doesn't look like she eats more than a spoonful of her own food either. As to the actual quality of her cooking, IDK. I'm no expert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyaf1fxF5q4&list=PLY6TQmEq-kYCNxzwDiwrIAQYLmaIl5MT6&index=34

That's the first episode. I think there are about five total so far.

29x6ude.png

25te1li.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Too late to edit, here's the first pic:

2rpa615.png

Tiny biceps!

I think slight muscles on skinny girls look fine, this picture is a perfect example! :luv:
Bookers are always afraid of us 'bulking up' but I think it would be hard to on a restricted diet!