Model Eat!

tumblr_m85vr0c4uH1rar9bwo1_500.jpg

Anyone else getting really sick of these pictures of people posing like this with food?
Like, I would never be with a friend and say "Oh look at this hyperbolically large amount of food that obviously serves more than one person. Here, take a picture of me pretending to eat it! Won't that be funny? Like, because one person obviously wouldn't eat all of that?"
:confused: I don't get it. Is it just that models feel a compulsive urge to pose with absolutely everything?

:confused: I don't get it. Is it just that models feel a compulsive urge to pose with absolutely everything?

:lol:
well it is good practice for them ;)

actually for some reason i've always thought that they do it on purpose to give the illusion they have a really really really relaxed relationship with food (although you'd have to ask one of the resident models since i'm only guessing). it sort of makes them appear to not care about what they eat and how much they eat.
so when people label them as never eating/hating food/having eating disorders, well they can't call them out on it or criticise them as much if there is photographic evidence of them posing happily with so much food.
it probably also pisses off a lot of people that believe that models eat whole pizzas on their own yet still stay skinny (i kind of plan on posing with shitloads of food when i'm at my gw for this exact reason :twisted:)

tumblr_mia34mzyNX1r24qp7o1_500.gif

Seriously Cara? I used to like her before this was how she acted all the time