Model Eat!

i would cry myself to sleep
tumblr_mh00vxh8Q41reiue7o1_500.jpg

I think you'd have concerns more urgent than weeping/sleeping if you ate this.

love this thread!

Attachments

• 65555_10151695898075898_162811086_n.jpg
    65555_10151695898075898_162811086_n.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Candice-Swanepoel-Models-For-Victorias-Secret-Photoshoot-In-St-Barts6.jpg
    Candice-Swanepoel-Models-For-Victorias-Secret-Photoshoot-In-St-Barts6.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 185
Kasia Struss
kasia-struss-glowne-R1.jpg
kasia-struss-08.jpg

I can't link all the pictures (nor do I know Polish) so here is the link to the rest of the pictures. She still manages to look amazing if you ask me, I love her style she can do no wrong :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
^ Only Kasia could eat a massive bag of chips in public, by herself, and not look completely sad. *sigh*

I wonder how they do it... almost makes me thing there's something they're not telling us :confused:

Well I don't know what they do But still when I was at my lowest weight, I ate crap and now on healthier diet I gained weight. so that got me starting to think. But back to my lowest, I ate super little also, but I did that when nobody noticed, and then for birthdays or special events I ate like others(the cake and ice cream) with them with no problem and people where starting to question why I was so thin :confused: automaticly thinking I didnt eat.. rude people. hihi. and my mum asked me all the time if I was throwing up. which I never did! and it pissed me off she would ask me that. :meh:

Well I don't know what they do But still when I was at my lowest weight, I ate crap and now on healthier diet I gained weight. so that got me starting to think. But back to my lowest, I ate super little also, but I did that when nobody noticed, and then for birthdays or special events I ate like others(the cake and ice cream) with them with no problem and people where starting to question why I was so thin :confused: automaticly thinking I didnt eat.. rude people. hihi. and my mum asked me all the time if I was throwing up. which I never did! and it pissed me off she would ask me that. :meh:

they probably have a balanced diet most of the time so a few chips here and there wont kill them. they most likely practice portion control too.

No no I was joking guys! Sorry, my tone of voice was really obvious to me in my head... but thanks for your answers anyway :grin:

I actually think this is hilarious :lol:

Me too ! I actually was :lol: and then saw the answers of the SG girls and was like "gloups, I mean, not funny :confused:" and then I saw your answer and was like, yes ! I can lol not feeling like a shitty outsider.