Model Confessions Blogs

from fashionindustryconfessions:

My darlings. You’ve possibly noticed my absence these couple of months. As things got really close (and with ‘things’ I mean some heated accusations), I had to lay low for a while. I am incredibly thankful to see that the number of followers has barely decreased. I promise to swiftly start posting again. My apologies for letting you down. Thank you so much for your patience. Love, A.

I wonder what happened?

EDIT: should have kept reading... here's what she said:

There were some big transitions in my life. I got offered a lovely new job and moved to a different city (still in Europe). During fashion week, people close to me were accused of running this blog. As I said, things got tense. I had no choice but to lay low for a while until things would cool down. Anyway, I will slowly start posting again. Feel free to submit your confessions anytime. And a big shout out to all my lovely followers and their loyalty and patience.

I`m so glad it's back. Somewhere we need a place to vent about all of the fuckery that goes on. She even posted one of my tips once ;)

These blogs are addictive but I can't count the times I rolled my eyes to the confessions.

tumblr_mfpmdwVXOI1rwvmpdo1_500.png

stfu%20noob.GIF

Reactions: 1 user
I'd like to make an HF-only confession blog because I'm tired of seeing "model" blogs to be all about VS. But then again...

32326115.jpg

@SugarKane and @SugarFree I wasn't really being serious but you convinced me to do it... :wtf:
Sorry to advertise in this thread but... Confess, confess gurls! :p

http://hautemodelconfessions.tumblr.com/

Okay, so my first ever karma points go to you (if I managed to do it right)! I have an unhealthy obsession with this kind of blogs and I ge tired of constantly skipping over the VS confessions, I soooo needed this blog. :luv:
Actually, when I think about it better, gee, thanks, I'm gonna waste so much time on this blog from now on. -.-

Last edited by a moderator: