Model Confessions Blogs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 167
Oh my god, what the heck, Conde Nast frightened by her influence ? This actualy gave me the desire to start a fashion-anarchist political party ! To the revolution ! hasta siempre !!!! :seeya:

Reactions: 1 user
wow, so sad right now :(:(:( i loved that blog....it was my guilty pleasure:cry:

Oh my god, what the heck, Conde Nast frightened by her influence ? This actualy gave me the desire to start a fashion-anarchist political party ! To the revolution ! hasta siempre !!!! :seeya:

Seconded!! I`m so upset!!!

Poor girl. Guess that, with her anonimity, her chances on a good career are blown too.

Poor girl. Guess that, with her anonimity, her chances on a good career are blown too.

Do you think so ? This would be so sad for her. I really hope they traded her stopping in exchange of a position. That would be the good ending story I guess.

Do you think so ? This would be so sad for her. I really hope they traded her stopping in exchange of a position. That would be the good ending story I guess.

Happy endings are usually reserved for fairy tales and American blockbusters. :)
I don't think that after exposing so much insider information, they would be glad to offer her a position. Especially since they're sueing her for it.

Happy endings are usually reserved for fairy tales and American blockbusters. :)
I don't think that after exposing so much insider information, they would be glad to offer her a position. Especially since they're sueing her for it.

WOW ! what ? what ? what ? sorry i missed this part !! they are sueing her ??????? OMG this is so unfair !!

mmm.... it kind of scares me that she's being sued for talking about the fashion industry. Is skinnygossip at risk too? because we give "insider information" too.

Sorry if this is a dumb question.