Model Confessions Blogs

I'm seriously upset. That tumblr was the BEST tumblr EVER. I was totally hooked to it, and was impatiently waiting for the confessions to come back! I decided to go on it today and see if she posted something, since she said she'd be back around FW... and I find out she shut it dow for good and that she's being SUED??? What about freedom of speech? I hope she'll be OK and that this doesn't ruin her, because she seemed like a really smart and classy, hard-working girl. I wish her the best.

The girls who run this blog are really fun and nice but some of their confessors are just... :facepalm:

tumblr_mv0ar8kwvW1rwvmpdo1_400.png

The girls who run this blog are really fun and nice but some of their confessors are just... :facepalm:

tumblr_mv0ar8kwvW1rwvmpdo1_400.png

This just... doesn't make sense. :wtf: Looking at the pictures they have stitched together, it is even clearer to me how much more beautiful Gemma and Vlada are in comparison. Not that Cara and Jourdan are unattractive (well, maybe Cara because of her personality), but they are in a different league! Gemma and Vlada are otherworldly, even amongst models.

I really love the blatant self promoting of some girls on these sites.
Like this one had me giggling. I searched her only and found she's with NEXT Miami. Then I found her personal tumblr and twitter. I must say, if you want to become a professional that is going to be looked up around the world, don't be tossing vulgar language, religious symbols (especially if you have no idea what they mean), and act like a snide bitch online where everyone can see and be for sure that it's you. Sure you can easily delete it, but some people on the internet never forget, and future bosses aren't always stupid. Some of them will research you first.
and her tumblr tag, wow. I've been looking through plenty of new, up and coming models tags, and none of them have so many confessions like hers.

Like this one had me giggling. I searched her only and found she's with NEXT Miami.and coming models tags, and none of them have so many confessions like hers.

How embarrassing. It's so obviously her self-submitting to all these blogs, with her constant, "She's going to be big"s. So full of herself.

She's 15. We all know what that means.

Daphne-Groeneveld.jpg

^^ that's exactly what I was thinking!! I see a major weight gain in her future...

Like this one had me giggling. I searched her only and found she's with NEXT Miami. Then I found her personal tumblr and twitter. I must say, if you want to become a professional that is going to be looked up around the world, don't be tossing vulgar language, religious symbols (especially if you have no idea what they mean), and act like a snide bitch online where everyone can see and be for sure that it's you. Sure you can easily delete it, but some people on the internet never forget, and future bosses aren't always stupid. Some of them will research you first.
and her tumblr tag, wow. I've been looking through plenty of new, up and coming models tags, and none of them have so many confessions like hers.

Hahaha I checked her tag.

"Watch out for Nikita Jansen, she's going to be so big!"
"Nikita Jansen is the next supermodel!"
"This newcomer Nikita Jansen will go so far!"

This one made me laugh the most:

tumblr_mug254Difm1sgiubbo1_1280.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:nopity:

What the hell is going on with her ankles :superpuke:

Above her knees is looking really bad as well...

Hahaha I checked her tag.

"Watch out for Nikita Jansen, she's going to be so big!"
"Nikita Jansen is the next supermodel!"
"This newcomer Nikita Jansen will go so far!"

This one made me laugh the most:

tumblr_mug254Difm1sgiubbo1_1280.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:nopity:

Their definition of "sexy" and high fashion should never be put in the same sentence - its a disgrace to the industry.