Model Confessions Blogs

The Nikita Jansen tag is so tragic! She could have at least chosen a phrase other than 'is going to be big' for every post she submitted about herself. It reeks of desperation and insecurity. With an attitude like that, I really hope she doesn't get far at all....She doesn't seem to be very busy if she has the time to sit submitting endless confessions about herself :hmm:

tumblr_mug254Difm1sgiubbo1_1280.jpg

She submitted one worded EXACTLY the same to the EXACT same confession blog. :lol::facepalm:

tumblr_mw905rJ3Rx1sgiubbo1_500.jpg

She submitted one worded EXACTLY the same to the EXACT same confession blog. :lol::facepalm:

tumblr_mw905rJ3Rx1sgiubbo1_500.jpg

Sure, honey, posting self-aggrandising posters on an anonymous submissions Tumblr will definitely capture the eye and imagination of casting agents. Good luck with that, but meanwhile, stick to promotions work to make the rent..

Mentioned on modellingconfessions

tumblr_mwa0m3RoqU1rwvmpdo1_1280.jpg

It's so hypocritical that it's coming from a confession blog where the confessors repeatedly submit things such as...

• This model is "ugly"
  • She has "the sex appeal of a donkey"
  • I hate her "potato nose"
  • She is "too thin it's so DISGUSTING EWWWWW GROSS"
  • They are "too flat chested no boys would like them"
  • Models "aren't REAL WOMEN"
  • This model "looks CREEPY and UGLY"
  • "If I see her in the street I WILL CUT HER MULTIPLE TIMES AND SHE WILL BLEED AND IT WILL FEEL SO GREAT"
  • "THAT UGLY WHORE SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THE FANTASY BRA IT SHOULD HAVE GONE TO [insert confessor's favorite] BECAUSE SHE'S NOT TOO [disgustingly fat/disgustingly skinny/disgustingly boring] UNLIKE [insert model who got the FB]. SHE LOOKS LIKE A ZOMBIE I AM SO MAD IT IS THE WORST DAY OF HUMAN EXISTANCE WE SHOULD JUST KILL EVERYONE!"

Here we criticize which models are thin, and which are fat by model standards. They submit equal, and even worse, hate than us. We may call Kate Upton fat but at least we don't send rape and death threats to Cara Delevingne and Karlie Kloss. :rolleyes: