MORE PICS OF SKINNY MISCHA

oc6.jpg

283146.jpg

167789956_928877b3b1_o.jpg

mischa-barton-bones.jpg

mischa_barton200.jpg

mischa_barton_06_rev_123_524lopreview.jpg

nicole-richie-mischa-barton-beach-05.jpg
:bow::bow::bow: she looked GORGEOUS !!!!

hmmm even when skinny I don't like her body. She was so untoned. And something about her always (and still does) looked.. dirty.

it is a shame because she could be perfect if she exercised. her facial structure is gorgeous.

"Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants." Karl lagerfeld

most fitting quote ever

God has spoken :bow:

Her heart must be a mess because of all the loosing/gaining weight it endures...

She just looks so... dirty at her larger weight.

She really went from A+ to repulsive.

The same happened to Xtina Aguilera. So yeah, you can be skinny and fat in life...

its like they go through so much heavy restriction/drastic measures to be skinny and they just snap and lose it. its really sad, cuz they used to look really good.

its like they go through so much heavy restriction/drastic measures to be skinny and they just snap and lose it. its really sad, cuz they used to look really good.

not that jessica simp son's a prime example of skinny.. but you can she's restricted in the past (dukes of hazard) and food is hard for her. so when she got pregnant, she used it as an excuse to eat whatever she wanted, like a lot of women do.. except in her case, she went waaaayyy overboard because she had to stay skinnier that was easy for her in her early years.

mischa's before after makes me so sad :( i loved her in the OC

aw poor misch, I saw the OC when I was little and the first time I saw her I thought she was perfect. She had a great body and its so sad to see that she's lost it all. I really hope she gets it back though I doubt she will.....she just looks such a mess now.

as for the sweatpants quote, Karl Lagerfeld:bow:

Reactions: 1 user