Mischa Barton

current pics:
ffn-barton-mischa-ff7-exc-011513-50991374.jpg

ffn-barton-mischa-ff7-exc-011513-50991375.jpg

ffn-barton-mischa-ff7-exc-011513-50991378.jpg

ffn-barton-mischa-ff7-exc-011513-50991381.jpg

ffn-barton-mischa-ff7-exc-011513-50991386.jpg

not skinny at all!!!!!

She is DEFINITELY not skinny any more. That being said, obviously the so called "MODERN WOMEN" look still can get an actress work. I feel like she wouldn't look 1/2 as hideous if she had a stylist that made her into something that played up her looks and, well, her rear end now I suppose, and an agent or other type of manager that kept her chained to her den until she was properly dressed and made her practice her 'art' more. Anyway, maybe she really isn't relevant enough anymore to have anyone (let alone herself) worry about her image or career!

She has some of the most unfortunate thighs I have ever seen. Holy shit:superpuke:
With proportions like that she can only look good when skinny...

I don't really know who she is, but holy shit - I actually don't think she was ever skinny-skinny. And her thighs... defenitely pear reverse thinspo.

When that awful picture of her face with the raccoon eyes came out she tried to claim that it was just swelling from having a wisdom tooth pulled out... But that doesn't quite account for the fat all over her body that's still there two years later(!) God that's bitchy! :eek:

MORE PICS OF SKINNY MISCHA

mischa_barton_06_rev_123_524lopreview.jpg

I remember seeing this picture back in the day and thinking HIPBONE!
She really does have an unfortunate body type because first, she is very tall, when she's not super skinny, she looks HUGE. And second, I should know, her fat goes straight to her thighs.
That being said, she should watch what she wears! Those yellow pants... OMG

I used to see her as such thinspo in the whole nicole richie/mary kate/skinny lindsay era. She obviously grew up and does not put much thought into what she looks like..

She has some of the most unfortunate thighs I have ever seen. Holy shit:superpuke:
With proportions like that she can only look good when skinny...

So true. Her thighs are nightmare inducing. I remember watching her in The OC back in the day, not a very good actress but so tall and thin. I can't imagine how such a horrific body transformation actually happens. And I am baffled when I see a ton of pics of a washed up celeb with luggage, like Lindsay for example. How can she afford to travel constantly? She's broke and borrowing money from Charlie Sheen to save the family home. These types need to sit home and reassemble themselves.

anyone knows where to watch the beautiful life? there are full episodes available at youtube, but you need an account for that:rolleyes:, with a gmail- email address, and i have none.
anyone watched and liked it?

I feel so bad for her, her bone structure is HUGE and even when she is 'skinny' she still looks big.

she gets a double chin when she gains... which really annoys me because her cheekbones and sharp jaw line were my favorite part of her look. ...