• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Mischa Barton

Tinyportia

Super Star
Reaction score
I've been wanting to update but was a little nervous. But...fuck it, I'll be brief. All I can say is, she was not pleasant. She had the nerve to say "I only talk to producers, I don't talk to PAs." Somehow in real life her leg disproportionality doesn't come across as obviously. In rehearsals she dressed for her size, always wore long black leggings. Was also always late.
What the fuck - really?? It's not like she's even an A list celeb! She starred on a popular teenage TV series for 2 seasons like 15 years ago and hasn't done squat since, except get fat. She's only famous because of her train wreck downward spiral since leaving the OC.

sore

Super Star
Reaction score

The dress is in poor taste, but she looks quite put together over all.
She's all over Cannes though, partying with her billionaire 'friends'. I hope she's found a way to balance things out though, two weeks of partying can easily backfire on someone who has a history of being prone to addiction.

Reactions: sentier

sentier

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Ok so the desperate D-listers of the Hills (minus LC who actually has some self respect and IMO always did) are back trying to earn enough cash to pay for next month's fillers. Plus Mischa Barton for some reason, mostly cos she fits the bill to a tee.

Anyway, I used to absolutely love her on The OC. She was honestly one of the most stunning, natural and graceful people I had seen and probably the first person besides Gemma to pique my interest in being skinny. I'm just SHOCKED by how bad she looks now. She seems to be healthier than she once was but I can't believe how bloated she is. It is sad to see she won't ever get her old face back. Put down the fillers please girl. Can't believe I am saying this but even Heidi looks healthier than her.

Tinyportia

Super Star
Reaction score
Ok so the desperate D-listers of the Hills (minus LC who actually has some self respect and IMO always did) are back trying to earn enough cash to pay for next month's fillers. Plus Mischa Barton for some reason, mostly cos she fits the bill to a tee.

Anyway, I used to absolutely love her on The OC. She was honestly one of the most stunning, natural and graceful people I had seen and probably the first person besides Gemma to pique my interest in being skinny. I'm just SHOCKED by how bad she looks now. She seems to be healthier than she once was but I can't believe how bloated she is. It is sad to see she won't ever get her old face back. Put down the fillers please girl. Can't believe I am saying this but even Heidi looks healthier than her.

Anyone watching the new season of the Hills? I watched the first episode the other day. She looks terrible! Significantly fatter than the rest of the girls. And her on screen presence is very awkward. It’s quite uncomfortable to watch really.