Mischa Barton

Her face is not aging well, I love her cheekbones though, but there is something weird with her expressions lately...
Its incredible how much her weight fluctuates, she just can't maintain...

Her face is not aging well, I love her cheekbones though, but there is something weird with her expressions lately...
Its incredible how much her weight fluctuates, she just can't maintain...

she probably doesn't have a healthy relationship with food :(

saw this on skinny vs curvy, did she lose weight?

143779942.jpg

She looks just awful here! That make up doesn't suit her at all! She really has to drop more weight. If we can do it, why not she? It's a pity because she has a great face that even on her skinniest doesn't look gaunt.

Watching her weight go up and down is insane.

How does her skin not sag?

I'm absolutely certain that there's a detailed story behind all of this that we're just not getting because she's not trying to make her personal issues public, and the media is just not all that interested in going after problems her anymore. Maybe she has some serious health issues that cause her to gain weight?

One thing is pretty obvious -
She spent part of her teen years under a lot of pressure to stay very thin, to stay in character, and to be this "it girl" that she was. At that point, she probably developed a really desperate relationship with food. When her role on the OC was cut, it could have triggered some sort of internal crisis for her, signifying that she was going to lose everything and be nothing without the OC (which is kind of what happened to her career). That may have caused her to turn to food for comfort. Or maybe, when the OC was over, she felt like the pressure to be thin was finally off, and she wanted to make up for all the food she missed when she was starving... :(

I'm just speculating based on how I would feel if I were in her shoes.

I have a question and wasn't 100% about where to put it, so I'm sorry if its in the wrong place.
I came across info that Mischa Barton is 5'9, 125lbs and a 34 - 24 - 34 and a 34B.
article here :
http://www.howmuchdotheyweigh.com/mischa-barton-weight/
I'm not sure if this is correct because I'm 5'9, 115lbs and a 34 - 24 - 33 with 34B and my body looks nothing like hers.
Is this faulty info or am I numero - lexic?:confused:
mischa_barton_300x400.jpg

mischa-barton.gif

mischa-barton_tweed-chanel.jpg

Is this photoshopped or do I have distorted body image or something?:nervous:
help me out ladies :)

i don't think there can be any adequate weight information, not to mention a measurement information about her since she seems to be yoyo-ing every other week:seeya:

she was an awesome thinspo in her o.c. days tough:luv:

I have a question and wasn't 100% about where to put it, so I'm sorry if its in the wrong place.
I came across info that Mischa Barton is 5'9, 125lbs and a 34 - 24 - 34 and a 34B.
article here :
http://www.howmuchdotheyweigh.com/mischa-barton-weight/
I'm not sure if this is correct because I'm 5'9, 115lbs and a 34 - 24 - 33 with 34B and my body looks nothing like hers.
Is this faulty info or am I numero - lexic?:confused:
mischa_barton_300x400.jpg

mischa-barton.gif

mischa-barton_tweed-chanel.jpg

Is this photoshopped or do I have distorted body image or something?:nervous:
help me out ladies :)

It's impossible she's 34-24-34 cuz she's a pear shape, her hips are quite wide and her upper body is quite small and she almost has no boobs. Also, her weight fluctuates a lot, so I'd definetely say that's not accurate at all.

It's impossible she's 34-24-34 cuz she's a pear shape, her hips are quite wide and her upper body is quite small and she almost has no boobs. Also, her weight fluctuates a lot, so I'd definetely say that's not accurate at all.

I agree, I think there is no way her bust and hip measurments are equal.

Watched an ep of the oc recently and just can't believe it. She used to look so... fresh is the word I'm going to go for. Now she's just a hot mess :(

Attachments

• mischa mess.jpeg
    mischa mess.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Mischa-Barton.jpg
    Mischa-Barton.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 174
Watched an ep of the oc recently and just can't believe it. She used to look so... fresh is the word I'm going to go for. Now she's just a hot mess :(

Yeah and that raccoon make up is not helping her at all.
I say drugs drugs drugs.

Sometimes, face shots can look a lot worse than the face itself, especially if she had alcohol or lots of salt the day before, also can carbs make you get carb face?

Yeah, I reckon the way she gains and loses combined with how her face looks points towards drugs... or it could be carbs and alcohol i guess. Who knows! :rolleyes: