Mischa Barton

I don't think so. I don't know when that was taken but she's lost weight since then. Pictures posted by Skinny2012 are more recent.

Here are a few more recent pictures of her.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/SnY-...t+Show+Presented+Mr/r8NAzhiaTD2/Mischa+Barton
http://www.listal.com/viewimage/3407663
http://www.listal.com/viewimage/3407661
http://ilovemischabarton.tumblr.com/tagged/2012

I used to love Mischa's body in the OC but since then I've just gone off her.
hmm, her face looks a lot better at the moment.
her body was to die for in the OC. it was pretty much the main reason i watched it. so sad that she got so fat. shes a real beauty.

Sad. I wonder if Mischa needs a combo of the blood type diet whatever weight loss pill she used to be on. Whatever she is doing now obviously does not work and no, I doubt she will ever be that skinny again having let her fat cells get the upper hand. She likely has toxic build up that needs to be cleansed from wheat and dairy- it's like a reverb- the gift that keeps giving.

She's lucky that she has such a nice face and long legs. So weight gain doesn't look that bad on her. She's slimmed down recently though.

C13299976531846272_5.jpg

F13281161921774793_7.jpg

Do you know if she has talked about her weight problems (interviews, for ex.)?? i would love to hear her "version"...

Yeah, oh...such a beautiful face, lovely :luv:

She looks ok at the moment. I hope she´ll somewhen reach a fix weight she can keep. Would be a pity if such a beauty ruins her body and face because of unhealthy eating - whatever direction..not enough or too much.

Yeah, oh...such a beautiful face, lovely :luv:

She looks ok at the moment. I hope she´ll somewhen reach a fix weight she can keep. Would be a pity if such a beauty ruins her body and face because of unhealthy eating - whatever direction..not enough or too much.

Usually it's too much, though!

Gosh that pic showing her huge double chin looks like a completely different person! I used to think she could be a model when i watched The OC. Now she looks like a nobody...if i ever get below my goal weight, im gonna work my ass off to not gain back. Once you see your face thin, it never looks as good when you gain weight.

You're totally right. She's gotten soooo big.
mischa-barton-020410-8.jpg

she has a thin face...BUT OMG! look at her thighs!!!! just a step away from elephantiasis! (sorry, that was cruel :( but was the first thing i thought)

she has a thin face...BUT OMG! look at her thighs!!!! just a step away from elephantiasis! (sorry, that was cruel :( but was the first thing i thought)

The first thing I thought was, "Dear lord. You can fit a skinny Mischa in EACH of her thunder thighs!"

So...yeah. As I was browsing this thread, I ACTUALLY pictured a yoyo going up and down and up and down...:(

It's sad and scary. Where was the moment when she realized, "Oops."?!?

UUUUUUUUPDATEE!

Way to go, Mischa!! ..someone is loosing weight!

Attachments

• mischa_barton_growze_l_a_store_opening_party_los_angeles_20march2012_14_0NxEq8T.sized.jpg
    mischa_barton_growze_l_a_store_opening_party_los_angeles_20march2012_14_0NxEq8T.sized.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 296
What was the name of the show she did after OC? I think she played a model...though i can't imagine it...

Reactions: 1 users
What was the name of the show she did after OC? I think she played a model...though i can't imagine it...

I think you mean "A Beautiful Lie" but i think there wasn't even one season!

Mischa-Barton-beautiful-life.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I think you mean "A Beautiful Lie" but i think there wasn't even one season!

It's a shame though cause I thought the idea of the show was interesting. I watched the first six episodes that were launched online, and was quite sad when I learned there wasn't going to be any more.

More pictures from that show....

The-Beautiful-Life.jpg

the-beautiful-life-cast-mischa-barton.jpg

Mischa%2BBarton%2BSet%2BBeautiful%2BLife%2BSSG37oDG6jJl.jpg

she should have stayed with the OC cast....

More pictures from that show....

The-Beautiful-Life.jpg

the-beautiful-life-cast-mischa-barton.jpg

Mischa%2BBarton%2BSet%2BBeautiful%2BLife%2BSSG37oDG6jJl.jpg

she should have stayed with the OC cast....

I have never even heard of that show.

And "the body" was part of the cast? Interesting...