Mischa Barton

The women in the background is like:" OMG! It's thunder thighs! RUN!!!"

What's with the granny panties?! :wtf: that only makes her thighs look 1000x worse! the terrified look on the other woman's face is positively hysterical :run:

Reactions: 1 user
I never get what the hell is going on with her body! I go between thinking she has a thin frame and just eats too much (like some people here think) or else she has a propensity for being chubby which she has trouble fighting. Either way, though, I think what she really needs is more exercise. She strikes me as one of those people who goes from chubby to skinny-fat without any good medium. Blegh. I find her a good motivation against simply starving :rolleyes:

why oh why

Attachments

• 2740857_Misch_DeGui.jpg
    2740857_Misch_DeGui.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 323
  • 3086864_Misch_DeGui.jpg
    3086864_Misch_DeGui.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 340
  • 4205930_Misch_Grani.jpg
    4205930_Misch_Grani.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 357
  • Mischa_Barton_062.jpg
    Mischa_Barton_062.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 326
  • oc mischa barton marissa cooper.jpg
    oc mischa barton marissa cooper.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 325
why oh why

ohhhhh, im watching the OC now.
she is SUCH a beauty but she is 1000x more beautiful when skinny.... its such a shame! i watch this show to remind me NOT TO GAIN WEIGHT haha

ohhhhh, im watching the OC now.
she is SUCH a beauty but she is 1000x more beautiful when skinny.... its such a shame! i watch this show to remind me NOT TO GAIN WEIGHT haha

she is a great inspiration in the OC, and really beautiful... i'd also like to watch it now:)

the way she gains weight is so unlucky for her, her legs look totally different, you wouldn't expect her to be able to look like a natural skinny, very tiny person..
on the other side, it is a great motivation for getting skinny... you can look soo much better

some more pictures where she looks so pretty

Attachments

• 2502260_Misch_Grani.jpg
    2502260_Misch_Grani.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 274
  • 1331386_Misch_Grani.jpg
    1331386_Misch_Grani.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 280
  • mischa-barton-2004-vanity-fair-oscar-party-11kXTh.jpg
    mischa-barton-2004-vanity-fair-oscar-party-11kXTh.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 268
She is the biggest contradiction to me. I cannot wrap my mind around how someone can look so absolutely stunning and appalling. She has the resources to pull herself and her appearance together and I hope she does so.

I have never understood how one's weight can fluctuate as badly as her's does. such a hot mess

She had some of my favourite arms/shoulders in her skinny days :(

me too :( it's sad to see her fall so far. I saw that same picture this morning, she does look better but that fabric is really drapey, so who knows?

You know, this thread could actually be really inspiring for anyone who is really trying to lose weight though... if Mischa could look so good skinny and so awful fat, there may be a lot of potential super models out there just hiding under that last 15-20 (or 40 in Mischa's case) pounds!

At this point, it is not just her weight that's compromised. It would be a good start to work on the weight, but look at her teeth, posture, hair, and skin. Everything has really gone down the gutter. Mischa Barton is in need of a massive overhaul to get back to her glory days.

Even though she has slimmed down according to the new skinny v. curvy photos, Mischa's still haggard look really proves that skinny is not a diet, but a lifestyle.

ugh.. she always looks so drugged-up and trashy-- (and the outfit wtf)

but doesn't she seem like she's lost a bit of weight on her legs? (they look still not good certainly, but compared to her REALLY "heavy legs" times..)

0033.jpg

oh mischa..:(

I guess it's the black jeans...

She is not at her heaviest, but it's a shame how she looks...Everything looks bad..hair, skin, make-up, clothing, facial expression..

It's not a happy girl we see here... :(

She's lost some definitely. She is just so gorgeous when she's tiny, I suppose it's too hard to maintain as she gets back there then immediately balloons again. Completely unrelated but in that last pic she's wearing the boots I just earmarked for my next purchase. Want them slightly less now :/