Mischa Barton

I have never even heard of that show.

And "the body" was part of the cast? Interesting...

I think you can find a couple of the episodes on Youtube, not sure if its still there. Its interesting though, she was supposed to represent the most successful model yet Sara Paxton stood out. I also remember hearing that the shows producers had asked Mischa to lose weight for the show. Mischa's weight gain was probably one of the reasons why the show didn't do so well.

I think you can find a couple of the episodes on Youtube, not sure if its still there. Its interesting though, she was supposed to represent the most successful model yet Sara Paxton stood out. I also remember hearing that the shows producers had asked Mischa to lose weight for the show. Mischa's weight gain was probably one of the reasons why the show didn't do so well.

Their publicity sucked. A lot of people heard about this show when it was already cancelled (after they had too low screening views).

Mischa Barton stripped down to some ugly underwear on Monday to star in Noel Gallagher's new music video.

Attachments

• o-MISCHA-BARTON-UNDERWEAR-570.jpg
    o-MISCHA-BARTON-UNDERWEAR-570.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 359
Mischa Barton stripped down to some ugly underwear on Monday to star in Noel Gallagher's new music video.

Wow, that´s nasty.

She´s the worst pear shaped / bottom-heavy person I´ve ever seen.
It´s like her face belongs to a skinny person while her legs are a fattie´s.

Ginormous.

There is nothing pretty about being tall and thick. You'd look like a giant, plain and boring!

Her body looks like it just doesn't want to be big. Her face is so angular, and even though she's tall, her bone structure is tiny!

uuuaaahhhh my eyes - why are people who are meeehhh anyway always dress like this, it's like they are trying to make themselves looking as bad as possible :run:

Wow, she doen´t even have an appealing body shape... she´s a pear shape with a completely flat, saggy ass- I swear I´ve never seen anything like this before!
Just strange.
When will she get herself together and lose some serious weight?

woah, what about those granny panties and dafuq are those pink shorts supposed to be doing... hiding her upper thighs maybe, but still it looks ridiculous... she's so pretty when she's skinny, such a shame

Damn. I really used to love her! Not only does her wait fluctuate wildly, but all in all she is just one hot mess. In half the photos I see of her she is having some kind of wardrobe malfunction or is making an awful facial expression. It seems like she just needs to get some self control.
So sad.

This girl is not made to be huge, I agree with the girls who said that her body just looks wrong. She has tiny bones I think, especially her arms and shoulders and her belly are showing that. What the hell is this woman eating? I can only repeat myself..such a beautiful face but her body is a mess. Her legs look better when it comes to the massive cellulite I saw on her a while ago, but she definately has to work on them, get them toned. She´s wasting her potential. Hope she can sort things out. Its sad, I remember back in the days when I first saw OC and thought she is sooooo thin and wow, back then I thought its all natural. I would NEVER have imagined that this tiny girl could be fat one day.

Its incredibly unfortunate for her to have been deal such a terrible gene card. She must have had to work REALLY hard to keep the tiny frame...
I feel for her..

Reactions: 1 user
maybe too much of this? ;)
bartonxps2905_468x410.jpg

all kidding aside, she really needs to get her old frame back
mischabarton.jpg

mischaandnicole.jpg

because this just isn't working
mischa-barton-021610-3.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
:eek: this is really grossing me out.

WHY, oh WHY did I just eat that bowl of cereal?!? :run: