Mischa Barton

It makes me sad that she's gained. I was an extra for one of the movies she was in a couple of years ago and she was so sweet and really pretty thin in person (not skinny skinny, but thin).

Oh you've seen her in person? Is she really 5'9?

She's probably around that. She's definitely taller than me and I'm 5'7. It was actually sad that she was in that movie because it was a very low budget film that definitely did not do well and I don't think it made it to theaters anywhere but in my small town that it was filmed in.

She's probably around that. She's definitely taller than me and I'm 5'7. It was actually sad that she was in that movie because it was a very low budget film that definitely did not do well and I don't think it made it to theaters anywhere but in my small town that it was filmed in.

Oh, I see!

It makes me so sad to see someone just totally lose it like this. In the early days of the OC she had so much potential...but now...It's not even just her size, her makeup and clothes look atrocious most of, if not all of the time :wtf:

Aug 27, 2013

article-2403713-1B7E484A000005DC-166_634x705.jpg

article-2403713-1B7E4B96000005DC-417_306x700.jpg

article-2403713-1B7E4C52000005DC-981_306x700.jpg

Aug 27, 2013
article-2403713-1B7E4C52000005DC-981_306x700.jpg

I actually like what she's wearing here, minus the shoes, but wow, that rear end :wtf: I never liked her as an actress but she used to be major thinspo for me some years ago. How the mighty have fallen...

This scares me, because I really looked up to her when she was in O.C., because I think a have a similar body type as her (pear)... I don't ever want to look like this!

This scares me, because I really looked up to her when she was in O.C., because I think a have a similar body type as her (pear)... I don't ever want to look like this!

Oh I feel you, I have the same body type BUT, even though looking at her scares me too, it totally works as reverse thinspo and it is ultra motivating. I mean I know I could look like this, so it really makes me focus and behave ;)

So sad what happened to her :( she used to be so thin and amazing on The OC. Especially in season 2, she was amazing
Utp08v7.jpg

Considering how heavy she's gotten now, I wonder whether she's on medication that makes her gain weight (e.g. an antidepressant or antipsychotic). It's entirely possible that she had/developed mental health issues and had to sacrifice her thinness to be mentally more stable. I knew a person who was 5'4 and 95 lbs her whole adult life and then gained 90 lbs when she was put on an antipsychotic. As soon as she went off the antipsychotic, it all came off - she was down to 120 lbs and still losing when I met her.

I feel very sorry for Mischa because she always looks so unhappy, and I think she struggles a lot with her weight.

Considering how heavy she's gotten now, I wonder whether she's on medication that makes her gain weight (e.g. an antidepressant or antipsychotic). It's entirely possible that she had/developed mental health issues and had to sacrifice her thinness to be mentally more stable. I knew a person who was 5'4 and 95 lbs her whole adult life and then gained 90 lbs when she was put on an antipsychotic. As soon as she went off the antipsychotic, it all came off - she was down to 120 lbs and still losing when I met her.

I feel very sorry for Mischa because she always looks so unhappy, and I think she struggles a lot with her weight.
Maybe her metabolism changed and she just kept eating...?

I assume she restricted very heavily when she was on the O.C to keep her lovely figure - and now that she is not acting she just let it go.

she doesn't even look like the same person anymore. I used to just idolize her thinness, I put a really thin picture of her on my fridge, and now, she's gotten even worse since I last looked