Mischa Barton

She's always had a terrible style but at least she could pull it off when she was skinny.
She looks like an old, crazy cat-lady now.

e7u5unep.jpg

She's not getting better..

I actually feel really bad for her in this picture. can you imagine seeing that photo if you were her. I think I would have a mental breakdown

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

She doesn't look very happy either. Combined with the things others have said in this thread, I think she definitely has issues with her body image, so that picture won't help. :(

Heartbreaking seeing her old pics and her current state. She needs to be locked up and detoxed of her clearly disastrous eating habits.

Side note - even her younger sister (Hania) seems to have yoyo-ed with her weight, similarly peaking at the same time as Mischa.

Source: X17 Online
GmOSUcS.jpg

t6pLiON.jpg

She looks like Kirstie Alley.

You are right, she does!
Besides of other issues that Misha might have (she has been outspoken about depression and different treatments), I imagine it must be terribly sad to have to put your face behind a weight loss product. In my opinion she must be struggling with money, since she never talked about her weight like this before. I feel really sorry for her...

OMG she looks so terrible. I won't get ever over hte fact that's she is the same girl from the OC..

OMG she looks so terrible. I won't get ever over hte fact that's she is the same girl from the OC..
Ugh I know. Sometimes I still watch that show and its just such a shame how skinny she used to be and how drugged out/swollen/big she is now!