Miley Cyrus

I just... don't understand. She obviously is aware of her weight gain, and her solution to it is to wear super-revealing clothing... without a bra. Just a few months ago she was preaching a healthy lifestyle/blah blah blah, and then she gets engaged and starts porking up? And whatever happened to the gluten free bs?

I'm a couple months older than she is, and I got engaged around the same time. In the past year I have put on a bit of pudge (I've been taking roughly 30 credits and working a full time job with two extra part time jobs and volunteer work! Still not a good excuse though.) but since getting engaged I have been working it HARD. No more junk food, no more skipped workouts, and no more excuses. I want to feel beautiful again! And in the meantime, I'm covering myself up. I don't wear revealing clothes, and I always wear a bra. I feel like I look fatter when not wearing one, and unless you have really small boobs (she doesn't) or are incredibly slim (she isn't) you have a tendency to look sloppy without one. Not stylish.

Reactions: 1 user
kvpll.jpg

Is she...fondling him?:meh:

seriously its like she dropped the weight off and THE NEXT DAY she started gaining. have some control!

Oct 10, 2012

22nazd.jpg

:wtf::wtf::wtf:
hooooooly cow! I used to follow this thread closely... until about a month ago when I started getting bored with her (well, more bored). Jumped to the end of the thread today and BAM! what a goddamn surprise!! In that space of like what, a month?, she's back where she started all those months ago. all that work and effort out the window.

(I'm always saying to myself as a motivational tool, when I get to my goal weight - and stay there for x-amount of time, I'll do ... (some reward-related thing). Miley should listen up ;)

she's now back on my 'follow' list - the drama with this chick is starting to get entertaining again :popcorn:

though i have to add, she must have some big issues to yo-yo so dramatically

lol She was getting so much praise for her loss too. Thinspo to reverse thinspo list.

That hat, especially with that outfit, is the tackiest thing I've ever seen.

Ever.

The jacket is amazing but her double chin ruins it for me. And the hat... that's super ugly too. I never understood the love for logos. Just screams tacky and try-hard.

Aaw nooo I thought she'd started gaining again. It is bloody difficult staying at your GW but I really believe if you're in the limelight all the time, you'd find it a lot harder not to?!