Miley Cyrus

She's "Never felt more me". If by "me", she means "like a poser".

I see awful looking extensions on too short hair incoming. Britney head shaving action deja vu! NOBODY can pull off super short hair without a perfect body. Long curly hair can balance out proportions and fake the bobble head look a bit. It hides a lot. So damn Miley go and lift some weights of wear sleeves, for gods sake!

two and a half men guest appearance pics
article-0-1531958C000005DC-580_634x458.jpg

article-0-153195A7000005DC-889_634x745.jpg

article-0-15319595000005DC-763_634x392.jpg

article-0-153195AB000005DC-560_634x404.jpg

article-0-15319588000005DC-160_634x459.jpg

article-0-153195A3000005DC-515_634x405.jpg

she's definitely gaining again
her stomach :run: good thing she has enough money to afford a new wardrobe that will fit that stomach

I wonder if she's eating gluten/lactose again.
"For everyone calling me anorexic I have a gluten and lactose allergy. It's not about weight, it's about health. Gluten is crapppp anyway!"
Well Miley, it's not healthy to yo-yo diet and lose/gain weight either.
She definitely doesn't look anorexic now :lol:

maybe it was part of her role but why do her outfits look so miley-ish??
i mean, come on the shoues??

and sorry but she looks so plain boring it's not even cool :rolleyes:

You know you could lose a few when you're appearing in a Two and a Half Men episode.

I feel sorry for her because she just can't lose the fat on her arms, just like Hillary Duff, she can have very flat stomach but her arms always look huge.
oh and I can totally see those hair extensions coming already as well!

xc57s.jpg
[/QUOTE]

To me that tattoo looks like braided arm-pit hair coming out of her top... :wtf::wtf:

Reactions: 1 users
Those last photos of her are horrible...I know she could find something more flattering for her figure. It seems like shes gained quite a bit or she just has bad sense in dressing for her bod.

Reactions: 1 user
She just always reminds me of that fat chick who dresses for a skinny body... :nopity:

Reactions: 1 user
^^Wow, those shorts are horribly unflattering. They make her look frumpy...does her body NO FAVORS.

Those last photos of her are horrible...I know she could find something more flattering for her figure. It seems like shes gained quite a bit or she just has bad sense in dressing for her bod.

She just always reminds me of that fat chick who dresses for a skinny body... :nopity:

I agree with all of you, the shorts don't look good on her...and her haircut doesn't make this desaster any better. :nopity: