Miley Cyrus

Sept 15, 2012

1zxxuz7.jpg

23k8d49.jpg

Her haircut is too severe for her jaw; only someone with an angular face could pull that off.
I predict she will look back at this point in her life and shudder. It's like she's going for everything that will not flatter her body and/or face.

I think she definitely gained a little bit of weight back. There are no more photos of her going to/coming from pilates anymore. I mean, I know I'm making an assumption, but I would think that the paparazzi would still probably be capturing photos of her going to her pilates class if she was still attending them, right?

It just looks like she isn't as fitness oriented/obsessed anymore. She seems rather stressed out and miserable, to be honest. Her tweets make it seem that way, anyways.

And it also does not help that she wears such unflattering clothes.

Her haircut is too severe for her jaw; only someone with an angular face could pull that off.
I predict she will look back at this point in her life and shudder. It's like she's going for everything that will not flatter her body and/or face.

I think not having a second chin would help her a lot :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
I think not having a second chin would help her a lot :rolleyes:
Yeah, even though she lost all that weight, her face still looks very round with chubby cheeks. She needs to lose another 10lbs from here to have a face that is even close to pulling off this haircut.

The hair at least looks better. She gained. I'm so happy. I hate her too much to see her get so skinny. And she should avoid standing next to Gwen Stefani. I mean just compare their arms, Miley's mommy arms to Gwen's toned ones.

It looks like Gwen isn't even taking her seriously in that pic...it's almost like Miley is trying to dress like her but can't pull it off, especially with her bipolar music background. Country, pop...but punk? Nope. Can't do it.

Also, she should wear sleeves or something. And maybe a turtleneck.

I don't understand why liam still willing to marry her.... I mean, yeah of course, because of her fame and money, but... aaaagh :superpuke:

I just don't like her face, I find her incredibly irritating to look at. Her hair is also just a direct copy of loads of other people. Not unique at all. And as for the Punk thing, she's not punk at all. She's an idiot and her waist is trying to over pour the waistline on her skirt.

She may have lost enough for a decent stomach but she still has chubby cheeks, no jawline and looks even worse having cut all get hair off to make these areas stand out.

Also I'm so surprised Miley is taller than Gwen. I had no idea until they stood side-by-side. Gwen is more fitspo than thinspo but she comes across as much longer and leaner than Miley.