Miley Cyrus

Miley's hair looks like crasp the wya it is right now, I wonder if she dyed her lady beard to matfch the drapes? Anyway, she needs to fix that mess of yellow dyed astro turf happening on her cranium and invest in some Oxy pads or something cause ew.

Reactions: 1 users
Even though I find it quite amusing to see her gain back all that weight (secretly I couldn't stand the thought that she had become skinnier than me, because I was just not used to Miley Cyrus being skinny at all), I am quite scared how fast she's gaining. I wonder if she's got some psychic problems related to eating or if she binges.

Even though I find it quite amusing to see her gain back all that weight (secretly I couldn't stand the thought that she had become skinnier than me, because I was just not used to Miley Cyrus being skinny at all), I am quite scared how fast she's gaining. I wonder if she's got some psychic problems related to eating or if she binges.

i guess she just felt burnt out from cutting out all gluten and doing hours of pilates and shes just... spiraling out of control.

Oct 12, 2012

2z8t8g3.jpg

2qsz0vo.jpg

I lovedddd her stomach when she was getting skinny! It's so sad to see this. Why does she think she looks good now!???? Come on Miley...

October 19, 2012

djdm-wenn5917199.pbbig.jpg

wenn5917203.pbbig.jpg

judy-eddy-wenn4092197.pbbig.jpg

She looks like she's 45 years old... And she needs to stop wearing those dumbass high waisted skirts all the time.

She reminds me of Sharon Stone... In her haggard "comeback" / Basic Instinct 3 era lol

I envied the hell out of her body when she was getting skinny and fit. I feel like it was all for attention now. She never seems to stick with anything. I think she cut her hair, because she needed something to distract people from noticing her weight starting to go back up. Combined with the trashy looking outfits she wears and it's a huge train wreck. I think she looks a lot like Pink, but at least Pink has one hell of a personality.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm about ready to FedEx this woman a bra, for god's sake.

Reactions: 1 user