Miley Cyrus

2s0zv9c.jpg

Whyyyyyyyyyy

Her AAAAAAARRRRRRRRMMMMMSS :superpuke:

I adore this, guys. I personally think this is an amazing photo. She looks like a real adult for once.
I agree. Whoever was responsible for the W magazine shot did a great job in making her look respectable for once.

She s exposing her tits in the recent Vogue Germany again.
miley-cyrus-by-mario-testino-for-vogue-germany-march-20141.jpg

miley-cyrus-mario-testino-vogue-germany-march-2014-04.jpg

Miley-Cyrus:-Vogue-Germany-2014--05-720x523.jpg

miley-cyrus-by-mario-testino-for-vogue-germany-march-2014-2.jpg

miley-cyrus-by-mario-testino-for-vogue-germany-march-2014-5.jpg

Testinos talent is doing her favours. Her waist looks good and shes beautiful in the last one (are you as surprised as I am?)....
Mileys latest photo shots are really growing on me. At least she radiates a pinch of class in these....

Somehow I do not find her whole act as repulsive as when she started her bad bitch game. As long as she is not rubbing her newly discovered edgyness (=ass) into your face and keeps her mouth shut, she is just a girl having fun and there is no blame in that. Despite I believe this whole good-girl-gone-bad phase is well calculated. She knows that nobody needs another Taylor Swift and bitch still needs to be somehow relevant .... in a few years she can still pull that "i was young and crazy, but I've matured so respect me" thing.

Reactions: 1 user
baaaah, what? your post didn't pop up when I opened the thread. So sorry for the double post!! @Anri

Last edited by a moderator:
miley-cyrus-by-mario-testino-for-vogue-germany-march-2014-5.jpg

Testinos talent is doing her favours. Her waist looks good and shes beautiful in the last one (are you as surprised as I am?)....
Mileys latest photo shots are really growing on me. At least she radiates a pinch of class in these....

Well I'm impressed! She looks gorgeous in this picture!

Miley-Cyrus:-Vogue-Germany-2014--05-720x523.jpg

This one in particular. She almost looks like a skinnier Marilyn Monroe- and as much as I hate Marilyn Monroe, Miley looks damn good here.

I hate that thing she does with her mouth all the time, like she just asked her daddy a new pony and she didn't get it!

I was about to say the same thing. It looks like she's trying to go for 'sultry seductress,' but it just makes her face look punchable.

Miley-Cyrus-Concert-Photos:-2014-Sunris-FL--02-560x746.jpg

Just.... No. WUT. I can't process it. Geez.

I spent aso long staring at this trying to figure it out, before I realised the underside of her leotard is flesh tone, and has flipped over a little on her crotch. As soon I said it I was like OOOOHH. I thought initially her crease was showing or something and I was like :/

I spent aso long staring at this trying to figure it out, before I realised the underside of her leotard is flesh tone, and has flipped over a little on her crotch. As soon I said it I was like OOOOHH. I thought initially her crease was showing or something and I was like :/

It's still disturbing as fuck

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Mmmmh, it doesn't look like the leotard has flipped. To me, it looks like half her crotch is out (but she is wearing thick, flesh colored pantyhose, so it isn't as tragic as it could be):superpuke:

I say her beef burger buns + lettuce are showing beneath flesh-coloured pantyhose. That doesn't look like flipped leotard to me at all. Fix yourself girl, you got a camel toe.. :superpuke: