Miley Cyrus

Marc Jacobs has been doing the celebrity campaigns for a long time now. Using Wynona Ryder for his 2003 collection, shooting her with bags of clothing and looking absolutely mental, was not exactly classy. He has always been in the opposite side of the classy spectrum with his campaigns, so I don't see how Miley is any different, in that sense.

Ah okay. That explains it.

i knw i come late with this but couldnt stop laughing :
twerking-miley-cyrus-turkey.gif

wow! I seriously nearly threw up!

oh, look - Miley's boobs

r0wEanD.jpg

Maybe now she can go away - we've (the world) literally seen every last inch of her body - nothing more to see here.

She's like the girl that could have gotten the guy if she held out for a few dates longer, but fucked him and instantly lost all appeal. WOMP. WOMP.

oh, look - Miley's boobs

r0wEanD.jpg

Maybe now she can go away - we've (the world) literally seen every last inch of her body - nothing more to see here.

She's like the girl that could have gotten the guy if she held out for a few dates longer, but fucked him and instantly lost all appeal. WOMP. WOMP.

Haha you're right, we've seen everything there possibly is to see from her... now she'll fade off or change her personality again for publicity.

At least now she is showing something! I hate wannabe's. I'd rather see her naked and totally crazy, than half-naked/strategically covered and half-stratefically crazy.

ztqx.png

Miley for Marc Jacobs Spring 2014 Campaign.

:superpuke: Aaaand I still hate her. She is just too trashy as a person

She looks like Macaulay Culkin here! (yes, I had to look the name up to write it correctly haha)

Weird calves. Still don't like her either.

^^those black and white pics would look striking if she was skinnier and actually had cheekbones. What's with the leather onesie :superpuke:

I hate that thing she does with her mouth all the time, like she just asked her daddy a new pony and she didn't get it!

Reactions: 1 user
W Magazine March 2014
DFZ1tKdl.jpg

I adore this, guys. I personally think this is an amazing photo. She looks like a real adult for once.

The platinum hair reminds me of the blond cylon from Battlestar Galactica...
nup_111711_1331.jpg

however she is looking more like Ellen Degeneres recently...

ei0evp.jpg

ellen-degeneres.jpg

"miley cyrus can't stop wearing couture"
us harper's bazaar
ph: terry richardson

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg