Miley Cyrus

Well everything is better than the ever sticking out tongue and horrible hair

at least her pilate days were more relatable - everyone was at one point too lazy to get out of their workout clothes and just go shop for food or some shit. she looked like your average girl next door.

however, her current attitude spells crazy crack whore.

21ed4b0c187c1f1d6ac608071d9ba910fb1cc0460afe167f40ce9cfe79f0ddc4.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Her new music video just came out and it is pretty much just her moving around in a bed making her "sexy" face. i do like the song though. also:

001.jpg

Will someone count how many times she does that thing where she jiggles her lip with her finger? I don't even know what to call it.

Definitely another little person, look at her limbs. They seem to be one of Miley's shock motifs of the moment.. besides the novelty factor I guess little people also offer a flattering contrast to her own mostly-naked body. She's going to need to try something different soon.. that leaked video is just more of the same, more flesh and ooo-sexy and tongue, where else can she take this cheap schtick? She 'won' most talked about person of the year, but will she still be googled next year? The harder starlets try to steal our attention, the faster everyone grows tired of them. Stars have such a short use-by date these days..

OMG I CAN'T BREATHE thank you thank you so much for this

Her new music video just came out and it is pretty much just her moving around in a bed making her "sexy" face. i do like the song though. also:

001.jpg

She looks like she's trying to be a child this is honestly disgusting I can't even deal with how filthy she looks. I just can't believe that it's okay for people to look like that, like when did we stop caring about being ladies or just the way we look?