Miley Cyrus

miley.jpg

lol, she got a bob.

I want to rip that Chanel bag off of her! Anyone who grinds a skinny Santa doesn't deserve a bag like that. :mad:

She's also wearing those hideous and overly trendy Chanel boots.
Seems like every boring, vanilla, and PR PR PR fashunnnn blogger is wearing those boots lately... kind of like the hideous Balenciaga boots fad that finally passed.

I'm surprised her microphone isn't shaped like a dildo at this point honestly. Seems right up her alley...

Reactions: 1 user
@Anri - dont give her ideas haha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
She's also wearing those hideous and overly trendy Chanel boots.
Seems like every boring, vanilla, and PR PR PR fashunnnn blogger is wearing those boots lately... kind of like the hideous Balenciaga boots fad that finally passed.

Ugh I didn't even notice the boots! They are ugly!

Yep, she look quite big. I would expect as much from Miley though. She prides herself on being wild and out of control (as evidenced by the way she waves her tongue around like she has rabies). So it doesn't surprise me that she can't control her weight. She gets chunky every once and a while, and then loses it (although never to the point of being skinny.) I'm not sure if she's actually bulimic. However, all her binge drinking probably makes her puke as often as a bulimic.

Ah, so disappointing.. I was really hoping she would stay on the skinny track :(

edit: she was never skinny, but she looked alot better than what is above :superpuke:

I think it's important to remember that all her craziness is a persona that she adopts as a performer. I haven't heard anything but good things about her personality and I usually quite like what she wears when she isn't onstage.

But it's not like she came up with a stage name or character, she's known on stage as herself..so having that type of crazy, raunchy attitude on stage representing YOUR OWN name/brand, it's easy to label her as that person on and off stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never thought I'd say this, but I actually miss her top knot/ Pilates pants days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea it looked good on her...but we all knew she could never keep it up :lol:

--- just a few more off and she would have been totally enviable :nopity: wtv

hate that she keeps trashing Chanel - like i mean just wearing it for the brand and not wearing properly. Coco is probably rolling over in her grave .

ZOOEY

Attachments

• miley-cyrus-pilates-07.jpg
    miley-cyrus-pilates-07.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 174