Miley Cyrus

Must be crystal meth, it just hasn't made her cheeks sink in yet... :nervous:

Why does she look SO BIG. Oh my god. More like she's been blazing too much and munching...

Edit: I don't think she's 108lbs at 5'5" or 5'6" or whatever her height is anymore :superpuke:

And @cokediet a friend of mine said she is 100% adamant on the fact that she is high as fuck, and that it is really possible to witness it at the MTV music award at beggining when she walks down the stairs, and then begin to perform, 100% crystal meth all over the place, I actually pity her now, really, poor girl :(

Last edited by a moderator:
And @cokediet a friend of mine said she is 100% adamant on the fact that she is high as fuck, and that it is really possible to witness it at the MTV music award at beggining when she walks down the stairs, and then begin to perform, 100% crystal meth all over the place, I actually pity her now, really, poor girl :(

If it was crystal meth, why isn't she skinnier?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know. Maybe I misunderstood the drug name of the drug she said because I know nothing about it. Maybe she said another drug. Why ? Do you get skinny on crystal meth ?

You get pretty darn skinny. It's like speed - takes away your appetite completely. I read an interview with portia de Rossi once where she said she had friends who took it recreationally sometimes to keep their weight down. It keeps you awake for days though.

You get pretty darn skinny. It's like speed - takes away your appetite completely. I read an interview with portia de Rossi once where she said she had friends who took it recreationally sometimes to keep their weight down. It keeps you awake for days though.

Oh my gosh. You get caught so easily to this game "lets do coke and get skinny" it's so unfortunate. I wish it was not like that, people suffer.

Oh my gosh. You get caught so easily to this game "lets do coke and get skinny" it's so unfortunate. I wish it was not like that, people suffer.

Coke is cocaine, crystal meth is "speed". They're different drugs :)
Weed/marijuana is what is commonly associated with weight gain, so I don't understand how she looks so much bigger if she's high on speed.

Christ she's huge, just a bloated mess. She might do meth before performances for the up, but that looks like alcohol and weed bloat to me. I can't imagine she does meth all the time anyway, it's too destructive and she sure as heck isn't losing weight.

This to me makes her look more out of control than the VMAs thing.. I didn't wholly believe her "I'm in control" spin, but it just seemed more to me like a girl so rich few of her actions have genuine consequences for her. But this weight gain, there's no way she'd want to be looking like this, and as such this would be one aspect of her image she certainly has lost control of.

Bloated?
Crystal meth?

crystal meth, i always thought that it would be a super cheap drug for people who don't have the money to buy other drugs with similair effects :confused:
i don't know a lot about it, but when i see something in the news about it, most of the time it's about homeless, poor people, often from eastern europe countries, who became addicted (sorry, thats sounds so clyché)...

crystal meth, i always thought that it would be a super cheap drug for people who don't have the money to buy other drugs with similair effects :confused:
i don't know a lot about it, but when i see something in the news about it, most of the time it's about homeless, poor people, often from eastern europe countries, who became addicted (sorry, thats sounds so clyché)...

Crystal meth is highly addictive, very hard to use recreationally without being sucked in, and addicts are very prevalent in the States. If addicts aren't homeless to start with they often end up that way. Google "faces of meth" for some illuminating images! These guys are the real life zombies, the walking dead.

mwhite.jpg

mwhite1.jpg

Sorry to do this again but WTF? She looked good when she was at her lowest weight, but she seems to think just because she lost weight and got thin, that is how she is going to be forever more.. Well clearly NO Miley! She lit up a joint onstage too. It look's like she just drinks and smokes weed and is forgetting that she isn't naturally thin and she has to work hard for it!! Now even harder...

She looks enormous in those red carpet pictures.

I'm so bothered by her.

Coke is cocaine, crystal meth is "speed". They're different drugs :)

speed and crystal meth aren't the same thing.

they're both a form methamphetamine, but they have different production processes, form, potency etc.

And this, my children, is what not to wear:run:
and look like/act/do...:rolleyes:

Apparently the city I grew up in in Arizona was like a meth capitol of the US... it's why the crazy neighbors down the street cut the grass with nail scissors and painted the house with a tiny watercolour paintbrush:nervous: makes you a bit of a lesser person than you could've been...