Miley Cyrus

In my opinion, she'll grow out of this phase. She seems pretty self-aware of what she's doing even calling herself a "strategic hot mess" in interviews. I guess she's trying to get as much press as she can until her 15 mins are up? :hmm: Meh, she'll fade out like most other former disney brats do. That being said, she could be nice thinspo for her average 5'5 height/frame if she lost that 10 lbs!

Oh god I watched the 23 video you guys posted and thought it was a joke! She normally had a great voice but in this video she looked and sounded so weird!

tumblr_mu29gyunXe1qa42jro1_500.jpg

Thought she was retiring the tongue?

I am so embarrassed for her.

always could be worse

tumblr_mu28gx8RMU1qa42jro1_500.jpg

I have no words....

From 1986 to 1991, Cyrus was married to Cindy Smith, with whom he co-wrote the songs "Wher'm I Gonna Live?" and "Some Gave All", both of which were featured on his 1992 debut album Some Gave All.[7]
On December 28, 1993, he married Leticia "Tish" Cyrus, née Finley,[35][36][37][38] (born May 13, 1967).[1] Together they have three children: Miley Ray (born Destiny Hope in 1992), Braison Chance (born 1994), and Noah Lindsey (born 2000). He also has two adopted stepchildren from Finley's previous relationship:[39]Brandi (born 1987); and Trace (born 1989),[39] former singer/guitarist for Metro Station. He also has a son, Christopher Cody (born April 1992), from a previous relationship with Kristin Luckey, who raised him in South Carolina.[40] Cyrus adopted Brandi and Trace when they were young children.[39] In a 2004 interview on ABC News: Primetime, Cyrus stated that daughter Miley (conceived with Finley) and son Christopher (conceived with Luckey) were both born in 1992, at which time Cyrus was unmarried, and that his marriage to Finley the following year when she was pregnant with their son was secret and against his record company's advice.[36]
The family lived on a 500-acre (2.0 km2) farm in Thompson's Station,[41] outside of Nashville, Tennessee before moving to Los Angeles for the filming of Hannah Montana. Cyrus' other daughter Brandi had a role in a Hannah Montana episode "Yet Another Side of Me" as Customer No. 1 and in the season 4 episode "Been Here All Along" as the Guitarist during the military tribute.[42]
On October 26, 2010, Cyrus filed for divorce from his wife in Tennessee, citing irreconcilable differences.[43] In a statement made to People the next day announcing the split, the couple said, "As you can imagine, this is a very difficult time for our family... We are trying to work through some personal matters. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers."[44] However, on March 18, 2011, Cyrus announced on The View that he had dropped the divorce.[45] On June 13, 2013, Tish filed for divorce from Billy Ray after 19 years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences.[46] However, it was reported in July 2013 that they had gone to couples therapy and rekindled their relationship.[47]

Her family life sounds kinda complicated. I'm thinking she's a classic case of going off the rails/ acting out for attention due to family problems. Could be wrong though and she could just like dressing and acting like a cheap whore.

I feel really sorry for her :( I wish she'd just take some time off, sort her problems out and then (maybe) make a normal comeback without all the tongue, crazy outfits, "dancing", disgustingness and just sing and play her guitar. Her backyard sessions were actually pretty good.

So did anyone watch the documentary? This may be too judgmental of me but I got the vibe from it that she was really stuck up. Anyone else get that ?

I keep hearing really funny rumors that Miley is pregnant with Juicy J's baby. Probably doesn't have even a grain of truth to it, but how fucking hilarious.

I think she looks heavier too :nopity: Probably like 115 :hmm:

I googled out what a yeast infection is and those pictures weren't flattering at all :lol:

If she were toned I'd say 115 - 117. I'm 1" taller than her, with a similar body shape (but rounder butt from squats).
Buuuut she looks like a skinny-fat, she has noooo muscle definition at all. So at the same time she could weigh 110-112. She just appears fluffy since fat takes up more room, but weighs less.