Miley Cyrus

Lets be honest, we all knew she wasn't going to keep the weight down..:lol:

She'll lose again, gain again , lose again - its the celebrity weight (yoyo) circle : Sometimes they want to be skinny and other times they are just lazy...and with money.

Z​

speed and crystal meth aren't the same thing.

they're both a form methamphetamine, but they have different production processes, form, potency etc.

Yeah, I thought that too. It's a different high, more or less, as well... no??

I think crystal meth is a bit more "dangerous" than speed, when it comes to deteriorating your body/it's addictiveness. It's... bad news. It really fucks up your appearance as well.

Speed you can get away with a little easier.

Let's leave weight aside.
Look at her face. she looks depressed, fucked up, bloated, zombified and pathetic. And it's the saddest part.

Not sure if this has been posted, but I'm just gonna leave this here :run:
pudu6asa.jpg

speed and crystal meth aren't the same thing.

they're both a form methamphetamine, but they have different production processes, form, potency etc.

Sorry my bad :oops: they're the same class so I just assumed they were the same, but you're right.

Sorry my bad :oops: they're the same class so I just assumed they were the same, but you're right.

no need to apologise! I just wanted to point it out because as someone stated above they take a different toll on your appearance.

crystal meth users are notoriously jacked up looking. gaunt, face scabs, red blotchy skin, gross hair and nails.

Not sure if this has been posted, but I'm just gonna leave this here :run:
pudu6asa.jpg

Waiting for her shift at the local stripclub to begin? :rolleyes:

I'm not good at telling drug use from somebody's appearance only, but in my opinion her bloated face could result from alcohol/being hungover too, don't you think? Would she really be so stupid to take chrystal meth, of all drugs?

She's craving attention so badly it's insane.

When her 15 minutes of fame come to an end and no one gives a shit anymore, she'll probably end up singing naked, having sex on stage, just to make sure that SOMEONE notices her. :rolleyes:

The background image on her phone is the Chanel logo, HA! What an idiot!

article-0-197CDD1000000578-109_634x712.jpg

Nobody that wears Chanel properly would promote it in such a stupid way. Look - Look everyone, look at me - I just love Chanel.

She's definitely not doing meth, although her antics would seem otherwise. She's drinking ALOT, smoking ganja, and probably some blow here and there. And probably ecstasy too. Her stupid antics are probably a result of an overinflated ego. Also, her handlers are probably telling her to act that way. She may even be second generation project mkultra. But that's a different can of worms altogether. (mkultra is some serious illuminati/ conspiracy theory shit)

She's definitely not doing meth, although her antics would seem otherwise. She's drinking ALOT, smoking ganja, and probably some blow here and there. And probably ecstasy too. Her stupid antics are probably a result of an overinflated ego. Also, her handlers are probably telling her to act that way. She may even be second generation project mkultra. But that's a different can of worms altogether. (mkultra is some serious illuminati/ conspiracy theory shit)

Fame, drugs and a huge ego are a deadly mix, she's going to kill her career if she keeps trying to shock the world. I've read about mkultra, and if it is true I reckon she's a part of the program 100% (I'm not a conspiracy nut I swear haha).