Michelle Trachtenberg

Eh?! What movie?

Crazy, stupid, love. I thought you quoted that .:lol: Must have been a coincidence. That's the pickup line the main character always uses, 'I think you're the perfect combination of cute and sexy.'

Crazy, stupid, love. I thought you quoted that .:lol: Must have been a coincidence. That's the pickup line the main character always uses, 'I think you're the perfect combination of cute and sexy.'

Haha no way! Never even heard of that movie! Maybe I should watch it if I'm quoting it :p

I've been watching gossip girl and I just cannot stand her. I literally wince every time Georgina comes into the scene because of her mommy arms and cankles.

Compared to all the other girls on the show, she is just a whale :superpuke:

I've been watching gossip girl and I just cannot stand her. I literally wince every time Georgina comes into the scene because of her mommy arms and cankles.

i know!! at least she really does look like a young mother...

Reactions: 1 user
Oh my god! I always imagine her as skinny, some of those photos literally had my mouth hanging open.

She seems to store extra pounds in her arms and legs regardless of her weight... That must be frustrating :/ it makes for a pretty awkward shape when she gains.

I was thinking exactly that!!! She's SO gorgeous, and she has such a look. I hate to see someone like that fat :( Just like Blake Lively. If she got huge.....oh God :wtf:

But but but.....I love Georgina.....:eek::lol: The character, anyways ;) She's a really good actress, if only she could continue LOOKING the part! I always figured a serial bitch just has to be skinny, you know? :cool: Then maybe it would keep the stereotype going, and people would be too scared of us to keep pulling that "real women have curves" crap ;)

But but but.....I love Georgina.....:eek::lol: The character, anyways ;) She's a really good actress, if only she could continue LOOKING the part! I always figured a serial bitch just has to be skinny, you know? :cool: Then maybe it would keep the stereotype going, and people would be too scared of us to keep pulling that "real women have curves" crap ;)

God i HATE Georgina! Everytime she showed up.. :facepalm: Toward the end with the hubby and baby she became a little more funny, but ugh, i hated her!

Reactions: 1 user