Michelle Trachtenberg

Even at her lower weight she had "cankles"...!:meh:
michelle-trachtenberg-and-a-tiny-waist.jpg

Rodeo+Drive+Walk+Style+Awards+zCnx6ZBEv4ll.jpg

hey girls, sorry for the question, but what are "cankles" (couldn't find anything in the dictionary as well)...

i won't compete her to her buffy days, i think she was like 14 then, and i guess we all looked pretty different with 14 (bone structure wise).

i think she has an extremely unpleasant figure, she has thunder tighs and even if she would look better skinny, i think she would never has a figure which could be discribed as thin, fragile, lean or anything nice.

sorry for being bitchy, but i find her so annoying and pretty unattractive.....

hey girls, sorry for the question, but what are "cankles" (couldn't find anything in the dictionary as well)...

Hybrid word like Spanglish. Calf straight into ankle=cankle. It means no defined ankle or super ugly, fat ankle.

I love her and i love her face, but I hope she gets back on track!

Sad. :( She looked so good in Ice Princess.
ice4.jpg

ice-princess-191914l.jpg

Michelle_Trachtenberg_in_Ice_Princess_Wallpaper_4_800.jpg

Unfortunately, though...she does not look like a skater in any of those (and certainly not one at the level she's portraying being in the movie). Her "stunt double" is tiiiiiiiiny in real life, too! Really both the girls I know that were in that movie are, haha - kind of my IRL thinspo.

Sorry, Ice Princess ruined my life for a couple years, so I'm still irritated with Michelle by extension, haha.

Unfortunately, though...she does not look like a skater in any of those (and certainly not one at the level she's portraying being in the movie). Her "stunt double" is tiiiiiiiiny in real life, too! Really both the girls I know that were in that movie are, haha - kind of my IRL thinspo.

Sorry, Ice Princess ruined my life for a couple years, so I'm still irritated with Michelle by extension, haha.

who was her stunt double?

Oh goodness - she should take a page from Emma Stone's book.
Pale people look so bad when they're fat.

I'm so sorry but I have never found her good looking. Terrible nose and she looks so small town. Even when she was super skinny though, she had nice little hips.

Her arms really bother me when she is bigger. it's like she gains 100% fat, no muscle definition AT ALL on her arms.

Looks like she doesn't work out at allllllllll to me.

who was her stunt double?

Well, she technically had like four, but I was thinking Lauren Wilson, since she's the one I've seen around the most, haha.

Kirsten Olson is a skater from my local area (she was the "jumping shrimp" - Nikki I think was the character's name?), so I used to see her 2-3 times a week depending on which rink I was at what days while she was still skating. Gorgeous girl.

THIS.

Ice Princess drove me insane with the whole 'I can do physics therefore I can do a double flip straight away'. Really?! It took me YEARS to work up to that standard, like every other hard working figure skater out there. Her posture was all over the place and she really didn't look comfortable out on the ice, I wish they'd chosen a different actress who could at least pretend to be graceful :/

I wish I'd been able to meet her stunt doubles, some skaters are absolutely gorgeous in person :) if you're looking for grace and beauty this is the sport to watch!

THIS.

Ice Princess drove me insane with the whole 'I can do physics therefore I can do a double flip straight away'. Really?! It took me YEARS to work up to that standard, like every other hard working figure skater out there.

Yeah, try being a coach after that movie came out - we had a huuuuge influx of kids coming in thinking skating would be easy because of that movie...and then reality set in. And when the kids got frustrated, they took it out on their parents, who then took it out on the coaches. Worst year of learn to skate classes EVER.

Knowing physics is great and all, but there's a huge gap between theoretical knowledge versus the physical knowledge and hard work of doing it, and the movie pretty much missed that altogether.

Yeah, try being a coach after that movie came out - we had a huuuuge influx of kids coming in thinking skating would be easy because of that movie...and then reality set in. And when the kids got frustrated, they took it out on their parents, who then took it out on the coaches. Worst year of learn to skate classes EVER.

Knowing physics is great and all, but there's a huge gap between theoretical knowledge versus the physical knowledge and hard work of doing it, and the movie pretty much missed that altogether.

This is why I quit halfway through my coaching course. I still teach people how to exercise, but would never teach anyone to ice skate as it's infuriating having someone tell you "you're obviously not coaching me right because I can't do what that girl did in the film" - I'm sure you've been given that crap before too :(

The movie missed out on the dedication of the 5am practices, lack of social contact with the rest of the world and the HUGE amounts of bruising and mental frustration when learning new elements.

This is why I quit halfway through my coaching course. I still teach people how to exercise, but would never teach anyone to ice skate as it's infuriating having someone tell you "you're obviously not coaching me right because I can't do what that girl did in the film" - I'm sure you've been given that crap before too :(

The movie missed out on the dedication of the 5am practices, lack of social contact with the rest of the world and the HUGE amounts of bruising and mental frustration when learning new elements.

Yep...believe me, with 13 years of coaching under my belt, I've heard so much crap it's ridiculous. I'm lucky that I'm the type where things roll of my back easily, but there are students (and mostly thir parents, really) that...test...my patience quite a bit sometimes, haha.

I worked so hard to make it as far as I did in skating, and now everyone wants instant results without any of the pain and sacrifice and work that it truly takes to get there - kind of like being skinny, I guess! It takes a special type, definitely.

Reactions: 1 user
Her weight aside - I'd kill for her skin. I've always thought she was the perfect combination of cute / sexy