• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Marine Deleeuw

Diamndgrl

Super Star
She’s actually got pretty large breast for her frame so that may be while her xylo doesn’t pop all the time.

proseccoprincess

Community Duchess
2729F75E-028A-468C-8123-DA1BBA70A054.jpeg

This is sad. Promoting Zaful? Is she a YouTuber now?? Anyway this is basically Body Checking: The Video and almost puts Lexi Almeida’s weird dancing videos to shame. For those of you who care, here’s her body:

1B70AA08-0122-4FC5-BE3C-3FBCCF6CFDDD.jpeg
2A201B6A-BA9D-48C6-9818-01E012A82C88.jpeg

Meh.

stargirl

Staff member
1. She looks average as fuck. You can’t change my mind.

2. Isn’t she some big ethical vegan? I’m all for that, but promoting Zaful is so far from those morals. A fast fashion company: mass producing, unsustainable materials, sweatshop labour. We’ve seen before that she’ll take any ad offered to her (charcoal toothpaste anyone?) but this seems like a new low. I understand you can’t always refrain from unethical practices, but as someone with a bigger platform and the accessibility to environmentally and ethically conscious brands— why is she promoting this? Zaful sponsorships are reserved for chubby teenage youtubers, not you, Marine :tsk:

daintease

Rising Star
View attachment 57308

This is sad. Promoting Zaful? Is she a YouTuber now?? Anyway this is basically Body Checking: The Video and almost puts Lexi Almeida’s weird dancing videos to shame. For those of you who care, here’s her body:

View attachment 57309
View attachment 57310

Meh.
Just watched the video on Instagram... her body looks so strange in motion. She honestly has some of the most bizarre proportions, being skinny doesn't even really fix it imo. Her boobs are somehow huge, but you can see clearly a xylo -- meanwhile her waist and lower half are bulky, yet somehow maintain a large thigh gap?? I'm confused :wtf:

proseccoprincess

Community Duchess
Her boobs are somehow huge, but you can see clearly a xylo -- meanwhile her waist and lower half are bulky, yet somehow maintain a large thigh gap??
Not an anomaly at all: big boobs= more visible xylo, and large hips= more space for a thigh gap.

habenula

Super Star
Just watched the video on Instagram... her body looks so strange in motion. She honestly has some of the most bizarre proportions, being skinny doesn't even really fix it imo. Her boobs are somehow huge, but you can see clearly a xylo -- meanwhile her waist and lower half are bulky, yet somehow maintain a large thigh gap?? I'm confused :wtf:
Her legs have always been her biggest problem spot, but as @proseccoprincess said, her wide hips give her a thigh gap despite the tree trunks.

sentier

Grand Dame