Marine Deleeuw

bougainvilleas

Super Star
So Marine’s gotten, uh, noticeably bigger in the chest area since gaining a bit of weight? Her body’s crazy fat distribution aside (I seriously thought “whenever I gain weight it goes straight to my boobs” was a myth before her), she seems to be newly emphasizing her upgraded cup size in a ~beach vibes slutty Instagram model~ kind of way, and I am NOT down for delicate, ethereal Marine to go that route.

A year ago:

This week:

thelovelybones

Super Star
So Marine’s gotten, uh, noticeably bigger in the chest area since gaining a bit of weight? Her body’s crazy fat distribution aside (I seriously thought “whenever I gain weight it goes straight to my boobs” was a myth before her), she seems to be newly emphasizing her upgraded cup size in a ~beach vibes slutty Instagram model~ kind of way, and I am NOT down for delicate, ethereal Marine to go that route.

A year ago:

This week:

She lost me when she started posting these TMI Instagram stories.... and it’s a shame because she was one of my favorites.

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Olgiata

Super Star
No way the girl did not just post her folding her fecking laundry :lol: As if she actually did a time lapse of her doing that?!
WHO, dear god WHO ever asked to see this?

IMG_3516.PNG

• Funny
  • WTF
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

PattieBoyd

Super Star
No way the girl did not just post her folding her fecking laundry :lol: As if she actually did a time lapse of her doing that?!
WHO, dear god WHO ever asked to see this?

View attachment 61156
Just to add, she fold her clothes pretty bad... :slinkout:

I think that anytime soon she is goig to start a Youtube Channel and become a guru like Sanne, Romee ecc.
But I have to say her upper body still looks nice

PattieBoyd

Super Star
She made a short video on IG to wish good luck to all the models that are doing FW :nopity:

Screenshot_20190908-090410_Instagram.jpg

• Eye Roll
  • Funny
Reactions: 1 users

silhouette

Worker Bee
E53CA5A2-4B4C-45D8-9636-A260FB3F3457.jpeg
She gained. Even in her skinniest days she never really striked me because I thought she was kind of bland and ‚empty‘; now she just faded to a point where I don‘t find her attractive at all anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users