Marine Deleeuw

Her arms! Even with her right arm being all squished it’s slim as can be. And while her xylo isn’t exactly popping out, her collar and check bones more than make up for it x

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Wont get tired how dedicatedly she maintains :luv:

Screenshot_20190307_201728_com.instagram.android.jpg

2729F75E-028A-468C-8123-DA1BBA70A054.jpeg

This is sad. Promoting Zaful? Is she a YouTuber now?? Anyway this is basically Body Checking: The Video and almost puts Lexi Almeida’s weird dancing videos to shame. For those of you who care, here’s her body:

1B70AA08-0122-4FC5-BE3C-3FBCCF6CFDDD.jpeg

2A201B6A-BA9D-48C6-9818-01E012A82C88.jpeg

Meh.

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
1. She looks average as fuck. You can’t change my mind.

2. Isn’t she some big ethical vegan? I’m all for that, but promoting Zaful is so far from those morals. A fast fashion company: mass producing, unsustainable materials, sweatshop labour. We’ve seen before that she’ll take any ad offered to her (charcoal toothpaste anyone?) but this seems like a new low. I understand you can’t always refrain from unethical practices, but as someone with a bigger platform and the accessibility to environmentally and ethically conscious brands— why is she promoting this? Zaful sponsorships are reserved for chubby teenage youtubers, not you, Marine :tsk:

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
View attachment 57308

This is sad. Promoting Zaful? Is she a YouTuber now?? Anyway this is basically Body Checking: The Video and almost puts Lexi Almeida’s weird dancing videos to shame. For those of you who care, here’s her body:

View attachment 57309
View attachment 57310

Meh.
Just watched the video on Instagram... her body looks so strange in motion. She honestly has some of the most bizarre proportions, being skinny doesn't even really fix it imo. Her boobs are somehow huge, but you can see clearly a xylo -- meanwhile her waist and lower half are bulky, yet somehow maintain a large thigh gap?? I'm confused :wtf:

Just watched the video on Instagram... her body looks so strange in motion. She honestly has some of the most bizarre proportions, being skinny doesn't even really fix it imo. Her boobs are somehow huge, but you can see clearly a xylo -- meanwhile her waist and lower half are bulky, yet somehow maintain a large thigh gap?? I'm confused :wtf:

Her legs have always been her biggest problem spot, but as @proseccoprincess said, her wide hips give her a thigh gap despite the tree trunks.